Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Folks and Guests... Please Read
Welcome Count! I wish your name was Chocula!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Oh look the Cubs won and I didn't see a single pitch! Still 0-3 for me this season, I'm really getting depressed/worried about watching games!!

Sorry Jody, but this is my favourite (sorry, favorite!) Count. Watch it in full!
<!--quoteo(post=88202:date=Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What the fuck is this, the goddam U.N.?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sopranos?
I thnk we have a couple Jews too.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=88446:date=Apr 12 2010, 06:40 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 12 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=88202:date=Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What the fuck is this, the goddam U.N.?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sopranos?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not intentionally.
<!--quoteo(post=88451:date=Apr 12 2010, 07:15 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 12 2010, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=88446:date=Apr 12 2010, 06:40 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 12 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=88202:date=Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 11 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What the fuck is this, the goddam U.N.?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sopranos?

Not intentionally.
Haha...but you do know what I'm talking about right? There's an episode where Johnny Sack says something similar...
Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff, I’m a cubs fan from Phoenix. I work with a guy who tried this place out for awhile and said it wasnt his cup of tea, but I might like it. Not sure what else to say right now. Looking forward to talking some cubs baseball!!!

<!--quoteo(post=89713:date=Apr 15 2010, 06:47 PM:name=sundevil1)-->QUOTE (sundevil1 @ Apr 15 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff, I’m a cubs fan from Phoenix. I work with a guy who tried this place out for awhile and said it wasnt his cup of tea, but I might like it. Not sure what else to say right now. Looking forward to talking some cubs baseball!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Welcome aboard. If you're a Sun Devil, it's obvious you're a cool guy.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=89713:date=Apr 15 2010, 06:47 PM:name=sundevil1)-->QUOTE (sundevil1 @ Apr 15 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I work with a guy who tried this place out for awhile and said it wasnt his cup of tea, but I might like it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I could speculate.

Welcome, Jeff.
Welcome, Devil. This place is definitely not everyone's cup of tea - but for some folks, it's the best place in the universe times 50.

I don't want to oversell it.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=89713:date=Apr 15 2010, 05:47 PM:name=sundevil1)-->QUOTE (sundevil1 @ Apr 15 2010, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff, I’m a cubs fan from Phoenix. I work with a guy who tried this place out for awhile and said it wasnt his cup of tea, but I might like it. Not sure what else to say right now. Looking forward to talking some cubs baseball!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

His name wouldn't happen to be Matt would it?

Welcome aboard Jeff
Welcome!
<!--quoteo(post=89713:date=Apr 15 2010, 07:47 PM:name=sundevil1)-->QUOTE (sundevil1 @ Apr 15 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I work with a guy who tried this place out for awhile and said it wasnt his cup of tea, but I might like it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The thing is here, you have to be prepared to fuck the tea. Not everyone has the cock/stomach for it.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

I wonder if Koz and a British guy were to mate, would the offspring have any chance of having decent teeth?
I was trying to decide where to place my first post and this figured to be the best place. From everything I've read on the front page, this seems like a board that suits me to a "T".

I haven't found another place where two separate threads about players that could very well end up at AAA or below this season have been taken that far of course yet not devolved into a mud slinging contest between a few posters.

On one it starts about a "throw in" and devolves (or perhaps evolves) into a on-line war of words between a blogger and a player. Which of course ends with both issuing quasi apologies. If I hadn't stumbled onto this place via a Google search I'd probably have never found either. So for that I thank you.

Then the other thread about a 4th or 5th outfielder who signs a minor league deal turns into a discussion of pr0n sites, guys trolling for web site hits, and smelly action figures. Thanks for the laughs.

Hope this isn't too long or filled with too many grammatical errors. Look forward to contributing to the board however slightly in the future.