Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards apparently get Holliday
Didn't end up scoring though. Werth crushed what would've been a 2-run homer just foul, Pineiro's ERA now at or below 3. I hate Dave Duncan.
@TheBlogfines
Now Holliday off the wall in right-center with a double. He's 3 for 4 with an RBI. 6-0 Cards with more coming. At least we'll pick up ground in the WC race tonight on the Rockies or Giants.
@TheBlogfines
Thanks for absolutely nothing Phillies.
<!--quoteo(post=51975:date=Jul 24 2009, 07:49 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Jul 24 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thanks for absolutely nothing Phillies.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Pineiro's just dominating again and the Cards' new lineup is built to crush lefties. Pineiro hasn't allowed over 3 runs in a start since May.
@TheBlogfines
Fucking hell.
I fucking hate the Cardinals so goddamn much. Holliday with 4 hits and Julio Fucking Lugo with a homer and triple.
@TheBlogfines
Yeah that lineup is looking pretty scary
This has to be a joke.

Julio Lugo and Joel Piniero? Seriously? How many times have the Cardinals sold their soul?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=51983:date=Jul 24 2009, 11:30 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jul 24 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This has to be a joke.

Julio Lugo and Joel Piniero? Seriously? How many times have the Cardinals sold their soul?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's unbelievable. Milton Bradley would be hitting .850 for them.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=51983:date=Jul 25 2009, 12:30 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jul 25 2009, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This has to be a joke.

Julio Lugo and Joel Piniero? Seriously? How many times have the Cardinals sold their soul?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Seriously.
I think this qualifies as a "special baseball moment" and I think chills just went up my spine.

No wait...it was just my hemmorhoid.
Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
Lugo and Holliday better work on their staches quick.
God do I hate this team. Lugo is 3 for 3, just tied the game with an RBI double. Ankiel's made 2 insane catches, one of them robbing Werth of a 2-run homer.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=52050:date=Jul 25 2009, 04:42 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 25 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->God do I hate this team. Lugo is 3 for 3, just tied the game with an RBI double. Ankiel's made 2 insane catches, one of them robbing Werth of a 2-run homer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And he looks like a total douchenozzle with that mustache.
Now Ankiel homers and gives the Cards the lead. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines