Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF who to start...
At my flex spot.

Ochocinco vs. DEN, Royal @ CIN, or Willie Parker tonight vs. TEN?
I'd pick Ochostinko if it is a PPR league. If not, I think I'd go with Fast Willy. I wouldn't consider Royal b/c of his QB situation.
<!--quoteo(post=62518:date=Sep 10 2009, 11:23 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Sep 10 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd pick Ochostinko if it is a PPR league. If not, I think I'd go with Fast Willy. I wouldn't consider Royal b/c of his QB situation.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

non PPR, standard scoring. Willie is the safer pick, but Chad has the upside this week against a weak DEN D.
Ok here is my question:

I need to start 3 RB's and currently I have Tomlinson and Portis going. My question is which one of these 3 should be my number 3 this week:

Parker vs TEN
J Jones vs STL
Hightower vs SF

Currently I have Parker as he has 100 yard games in 4 of his last 5 opening days but I'm really starting to wonder if I should switch. Any thoughts?
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I would start Ochocinco. I don't see Parker doing anything against the Tenn. defense.

My question....Marshall or Berrian? I am thinking Marshall is risky, but much more upside.
Jody- I think it's a tossup between Parker and JJ. I'd probably go with Parker just because the overall team is better and may be milking a lead.

Runnys- I would definitely go Marshall. Good matchup and I read Favre and Berrian haven't gotten to work together much at all yet.
Thanks
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Dude--I'd go Ochocinco. I don't think Parker will get even more fantasy points than Medenhall tonight.

I agree with the Dude about Marshall over Berrian.

I'd like to start Jones over Parker. The Football Outsiders had Jones ranked surprisingly high due to the zone-blocking rushing scheme the Seahawks are now employing. However, there have been injuries to the line in the preseason. I'd say the safe play is Parker, the potential for (slight) boom or bust is Jones.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Gotta jump in and ask which RB's to start, its a big play league so longer TD's net bigger points.

Ronnie Brown
Steve Slaton
Ray Rice
Reggie Bush
<!--quoteo(post=62573:date=Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think Parker will get even more fantasy points than Medenhall tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Tomlin has said that Parker is the number 1 back and will get most every carry.
Do I start Moreno, Julius Jones, or Mike Bell (assuming Pierre Thomas is out)?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=62592:date=Sep 10 2009, 08:56 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 10 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Do I start Moreno, Julius Jones, or Mike Bell (assuming Pierre Thomas is out)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have Moreno and am being cautious with him. I'm thinking they'll ease him back in from his injury. However, the alternatives aren't too great for you there. I threw Domenik Hixon out there as my flex rather than play Moreno. If I were in your position, I would probably go with Jones.
<!--quoteo(post=62592:date=Sep 10 2009, 08:56 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 10 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Do I start Moreno, Julius Jones, or Mike Bell (assuming Pierre Thomas is out)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Jones.

Tory Holt, Jamal Lewis, or Fred Taylor at the flex (standard scoring).
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=62581:date=Sep 10 2009, 08:01 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 10 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=62573:date=Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think Parker will get even more fantasy points than Medenhall tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I should have said Moore. I just can't see Parker past week eight.

Twitter--Brown and Slaton, and it isn't close.
Ace--Jones.
Giff--Holt, I guess.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=62598:date=Sep 10 2009, 10:20 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 10 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=62581:date=Sep 10 2009, 08:01 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 10 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=62573:date=Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 10 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think Parker will get even more fantasy points than Medenhall tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I should have said Moore. I just can't see Parker past week eight.

Twitter--Brown and Slaton, and it isn't close.
Ace--Jones.
Giff--Holt, I guess.
Before anyone thinks my team is pathetic, it's because it's a deep league. Twelve teams, we play 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, and a flex.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk