Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF who to start...
I started Favre over Scaub in one of my leagues! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=63849:date=Sep 21 2009, 08:02 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Sep 21 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I started Favre over Scaub in one of my leagues! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So did I, fortunately, I still beat Rotodestroyer by 25 points [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Then I promptly cut Favre loose and picked up Leftwich.
should i trade braylon edwards for steve smith in my 8 player keeper league? my other starting WR is ocho so i'm kinda hurting, especially since my "best" players are forte and slaton. i'm not crazy about either of their QBs but at least braylon's is young and might turn into something. braylon's also younger as well. plus, i'll have to pay some money to keep smith next season (how much depends on what he does this year). i've already declined but i could put it back up. i know smith is better, just don't know if his fantasy numbers will be.

thoughts?
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=63871:date=Sep 21 2009, 11:30 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 21 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63849:date=Sep 21 2009, 08:02 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Sep 21 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I started Favre over Scaub in one of my leagues! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So did I, fortunately, I still beat Rotodestroyer by 25 points [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Then I promptly cut Favre loose and picked up Leftwich.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Last week I started Schaub and his 4 points over Flacco's 29 points and lost by 18. This week I started Flacco over Schaub. At least Flacco put up 17 (instead of Schaub's 40), but it won't matter because I'm up big.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
I need Dallas Clark to outscore Pennington by 8 points to get the win in one league.

First play of the game, 80 yard TD to Dallas [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=63944:date=Sep 21 2009, 08:43 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 21 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I need Dallas Clark to outscore Pennington by 8 points to get the win in one league.

First play of the game, 80 yard TD to Dallas [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I need him to outscore Ronnie Brown by 9, so I'm there with you. I don't like my chances, obviously.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I heart Ronnie Brown. He has me within 8 points of my opponent in my big money league, after I essentially got nothing from Slaton, Welker and Royal.
I fucking hate Ronnie Brown. And Chris Johnson.
Pick two: Steve Slaton (vs. JAX), Fred Jackson (vs. NO), Santonio Holmes (at CIN). I feel like this is a good problem to have...
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=64312:date=Sep 24 2009, 01:06 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 24 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pick two: Steve Slaton (vs. JAX), Fred Jackson (vs. NO), Santonio Holmes (at CIN). I feel like this is a good problem to have...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, 3 good choices

I think Fred Jackson is a must start this week, kind of a toss up on the other two.
Pick 2: Wes Welker, Eddie Royal, Chris Henry or Chansi Stuckey
Having a hard time choosing which guy I should start at my Flex spot, its a PPR league

Larry Johnson, Derrick Ward, Leon Washington or Laurent Robinson
<!--quoteo(post=64320:date=Sep 24 2009, 03:30 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 24 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pick 2: Wes Welker, Eddie Royal, Chris Henry or Chansi Stuckey<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Welker and Royal (if Stokely is out).
<!--quoteo(post=64511:date=Sep 27 2009, 03:13 AM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Sep 27 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Having a hard time choosing which guy I should start at my Flex spot, its a PPR league

Larry Johnson, Derrick Ward, Leon Washington or Laurent Robinson<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Leon might not be a bad pick.
<!--quoteo(post=64317:date=Sep 24 2009, 03:17 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Sep 24 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64312:date=Sep 24 2009, 01:06 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 24 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pick two: Steve Slaton (vs. JAX), Fred Jackson (vs. NO), Santonio Holmes (at CIN). I feel like this is a good problem to have...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, 3 good choices

I think Fred Jackson is a must start this week, kind of a toss up on the other two.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ditto. If it's PPR, go Holmes for the other one. If not, you gotta give Slaton a shot.