Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF who to start...
Terrible choice at third running back:

Julius Jones (Bears), Moreno (Raiders - but he's been hurt), or wait for Tashard Choice on Monday and hope that MBIII is out.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
MBIII is playing, so I think you've gotta go with Jones.

How about Eddie Royal vs. the OAK or Chris Henry vs. PIT?
<!--quoteo(post=64320:date=Sep 24 2009, 03:30 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 24 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pick 2: Wes Welker, Eddie Royal, Chris Henry or Chansi Stuckey<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Welker is out
<!--quoteo(post=64522:date=Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->MBIII is playing, so I think you've gotta go with Jones.

How about Eddie Royal vs. the OAK or Chris Henry vs. PIT?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yahoo and ESPN are both saying he's not playing on Monday night.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=64524:date=Sep 27 2009, 12:51 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 27 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64522:date=Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->MBIII is playing, so I think you've gotta go with Jones.

How about Eddie Royal vs. the OAK or Chris Henry vs. PIT?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Rotoworld has it as still undetermined, but that IF he plays, he's going to get most of the carries. Which scares me.
<!--quoteo(post=64525:date=Sep 27 2009, 10:54 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 27 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64524:date=Sep 27 2009, 12:51 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 27 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64522:date=Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 27 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->MBIII is playing, so I think you've gotta go with Jones.

Rotoworld has it as still undetermined, but that IF he plays, he's going to get most of the carries. Which scares me.

Sorry about that, I read that wrong... I think you still have to go with Jones
So, I just got offered MBIII for Anquan Boldin... My RB's are McFadden, Forte and Donald Brown. Of course I accepted it... especially with Felix Jones injuring his knee last night.
<!--quoteo(post=64632:date=Sep 29 2009, 09:08 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 29 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, I just got offered MBIII for Anquan Boldin... My RB's are McFadden, Forte and Donald Brown. Of course I accepted it... especially with Felix Jones injuring his knee last night.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Damn.... that's a nice deal. Especially if its not PPR.
<!--quoteo(post=64634:date=Sep 29 2009, 09:10 AM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Sep 29 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64632:date=Sep 29 2009, 09:08 AM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 29 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, I just got offered MBIII for Anquan Boldin... My RB's are McFadden, Forte and Donald Brown. Of course I accepted it... especially with Felix Jones injuring his knee last night.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Damn.... that's a nice deal. Especially if its not PPR.

Nope, not PPR and I still have Calvin Johnson, Percy Harvin, Eddie Royal, Chris Henry, Pierre Garcon and Earl Bennett at WR.
In a 12 team, 2 QB start league is Josh Johnson worth using the 4th waiver spot?

Or would I be better off going for the short term like with Coffee?
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
Is it too early to drop Eddie Royal for Pierre Garcon (or Julian Edelman or MIke Sims-Walker)?
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=64737:date=Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it too early to drop Eddie Royal for Pierre Garcon (or Julian Edelman or MIke Sims-Walker)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I would drop him for Walker.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=64737:date=Sep 29 2009, 09:33 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 29 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it too early to drop Eddie Royal for Pierre Garcon (or Julian Edelman or MIke Sims-Walker)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have him in two leagues, and I'm hanging onto him, but I did add Garcon in both leagues last week. I'm still holding out hope that Royal will develop into the Wes Welker role in that offense... though I did just notice that Choice is available in the league where I traded for Barber... Hmmm, maybe I should drop Royal for him.
<!--quoteo(post=64741:date=Sep 29 2009, 11:40 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 29 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64737:date=Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it too early to drop Eddie Royal for Pierre Garcon (or Julian Edelman or MIke Sims-Walker)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sims-Walker is worth picking up, but I'm not so sure I'd be dropping Eddie Royal to do it.
<!--quoteo(post=64856:date=Sep 30 2009, 05:40 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 30 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64741:date=Sep 29 2009, 11:40 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 29 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64737:date=Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 29 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it too early to drop Eddie Royal for Pierre Garcon (or Julian Edelman or MIke Sims-Walker)?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sims-Walker is worth picking up, but I'm not so sure I'd be dropping Eddie Royal to do it.
Well he's probably the worst guy on my team right now, other than maybe Leon Washington, but I'd rather have him than any of those guys I think. I was hoping for a quick fix because Frank Gore is down and I've got a couple guys on a bye this week so I'm a little thin at the slash. I think I'm just gonna go with Knowshon Moreno this week and see how it works out...
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk