Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z to the Pen
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->cst_cubs

Z to pen. No joke. Lou just announced it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Zambrano to bullpen starting Friday. "Because of his stuff" Lou sez. Z is cool with move.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
What can it hurt?
Is he the most expensive reliever ever?
to his credit he pitched ok on monday...it's our offense that's offensive
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/furious.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/explode.gif[/img]

Just fucking stupid. This organization doesn't have a clue and never will.
14 games into the season and we've put our workhorse, All-Star starting pitcher into middle relief (the day after a pretty good start, too).

This season has all the makings of high comedy. If you're the fan of another team, that is.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/shakehead.gif[/img]
How can this make sense?
<!--quoteo(post=91689:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:42 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->How can this make sense?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It can't. Lou has lost his fucking marbles.
Lou has gone fucking senile.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=91689:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:42 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->How can this make sense?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It doesn't, not even a little bit. We now have 2 SPs who almost no team wanted last season in our rotation, and an AS who pitched a no hitter and has been one of the better starters in baseball over the past 8 years coming out of the pen. Just idiotic.
I can't get past this. What the holy hell is going on here?

Moving Z to LF would make more sense than this.
I dare you to find someone that thinks this makes sense, other than Lou obviously.
I guess those of us that questioned Z as a #1 SP weren't the only ones.
I've always tolerated Lou and even liked him at times, but he really has finally lost it.
Words fail me.

Time for Ricketts to go all Steinbrenner on Lou.