Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z to the Pen
Z always fucking struggles the first time through the batting order before he settles in. How the fuck is moving him to the bullpen going to be successful?

This is fucking retarded. This is by far the dumbest move I've ever heard of. This makes Z getting pulled in 2007 Game 1, and Lilly being skipped in 2008 look like genius decisions.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=91712:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lou says this may not be a temporary thing<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lou says 'fucking magnets. how do they work?'
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Lou says move of Z to bullpen may not be temporary. "This makes all the sense in the world."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=91721:date=Apr 21 2010, 01:56 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 21 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Lou says move of Z to bullpen may not be temporary. "This makes all the sense in the world."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I love the idea of having a starter in the pen to get a ton of innings in. But Zambrano ain't the guy.
definitely not the move I would make, but I'm not sure it calls for a full scale flip out either.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Hopefully this is the final move that opens the door for Lou to get fired.
<!--quoteo(post=91720:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:56 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 21 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=91712:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lou says this may not be a temporary thing<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Request: Photoshop of Lou wearing juggalo paint.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Lou on Z to pen: "This is a significant move... Not a panic move."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=91726:date=Apr 21 2010, 02:59 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 21 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=91720:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:56 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 21 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=91712:date=Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lou says this may not be a temporary thing<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Request: Photoshop of Lou wearing juggalo paint.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Dumbest fucking thing we've done in years.
@TheBlogfines
And Z has been quoted as being "OK" with this?
<!--quoteo(post=91731:date=Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Dumbest fucking thing we've done in years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If this doesn't get Lou fired when it blows up in his face, then I give up.
<!--quoteo(post=91733:date=Apr 21 2010, 04:02 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Apr 21 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=91731:date=Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Dumbest fucking thing we've done in years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Do you honestly think another manager would be winning with the players we have performing the way they have been?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=91733:date=Apr 21 2010, 04:02 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Apr 21 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=91731:date=Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 21 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Dumbest fucking thing we've done in years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So would they call Ryno up if Lou got canned?

Or let Trammell take over?
I get putting a horse in crunch time, but Z ain't the dude. He has the stuff, but not the ice water.