Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
I never did receive a LeagueSafe email either.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Ah.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

i can try resending. It told me it was sending out invites. I'm trying to fix my dryer tonight, so I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. 

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Quote:I never did receive a LeagueSafe email either.

Same. But I found the option to pay by going there.

@TheBlogfines
I logged in and paid, but I'd recommend BT try to resend the payment email since it looks like 6/10 have not paid.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
resent

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Koz is going to beat me. Super. 

@TheBlogfines
I'm really going to be annoyed if I lose this week. 

Wrong section
Through 5 weeks, there were only 3 higher scores in the league this season that what I put up this week.  And I lost.

That's because you picked the wrong week to score that much, baby!

--Veryzer

There have been 60 scores posted in our league this season.  The top 5 of those scores have a record of 3-2.  That's insane.

Yup.

In my other league, I've been in the top 4 (of 12) scores of the week 3 times. My record in those games? 0-3.

It's the absurdity of happenstance.

--Veryzer

Question:  in looking over the waiver transactions, it looks like the waiver wire was processed at 4:31 a.m. ET today.  However, at 4:18 a.m., Fella is listed as acquiring Giovani Bernard.  All waiver transactions list players added via waiver.  Bernard is not listed as a waiver add.  Instead he's listed as a free agent add.  There was no corresponding transaction because Fella had dropped Devonta Freeman on Monday when he was placed on IR.  Fella also got the 5th waiver add based upon his spot in the standings.  I've taken a screenshot below.

I guess my question is whether there is a lag between the waiver wire processing and when players are available, or if instead Fella found a loophole.  For example, is it the case that at 4 a.m. ET, all unsigned players can be added via free agency if the waiver wire hasn't yet processed?  If so, is there some connection to having an empty roster spot?  Or is it just players not added via waivers that can be signed even though the waiver wire does not show as being processed yet.

To be clear - I'm not accusing Fella of doing anything here.  I'm just trying to figure out what happened because this looks odd.

[Image: NySGlxf.png]

That doesn't make sense. I could see him picking someone up AFTER waivers, but how would you put in a free agent claim before waivers have run?