Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
So that draft date of this Saturday is going to change, right?

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
sorry, I just got back from vacation, swamped at home and at work. I just renewed the league, didn't see the draft date. I'll move it back.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Bz, since you missed the last few drafts when would be a day/time that would work for you?  I think it probably needs to be a weekday evening.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
I changed it, but that time isn't final. The spots fill up quickly though, so the earlier we figure it out the better.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I'll sit this one out....I'm taking the year off from fantasy sports.

That's your cue SoulflyCub

I just want to drink beer and play atari
Quote:I'll sit this one out....I'm taking the year off from fantasy sports.

There have been people waiting to get in this league a lot longer than SoulflyCub.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WiCubsFan" data-cid="225631" data-time="1406570908">
<div>
I'll sit this one out....I'm taking the year off from fantasy sports.

There have been people waiting to get in this league a lot longer than SoulflyCub.

</div>
</blockquote>
do we have a list?
At minimum, Baron and Slaw wanted to sign up years ago.

I PM'd Slaw and he wants in.

I appreciate it Kid and BT. That date should work out. I'm putting in a request off tomorrow.

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Are we going to keep it for that Sunday night (8/31)?  That would work OK with me.

I have no idea if that date works or not. I put it far enough in the future that we can try to make our plans. It's probably a pretty prime spot. We can set it for that, see how it works, and then change it if necessary, but as the date gets closer, the amount of free dates will diminish.

I think it will work for me.  The only problem is that's the night before Labor Day.  

It pains me to do it, because I might regret it, but I've got to give up my team this year. I was a terrible owner last year, and I don't want to be that guy again this year (my excuse is a very standard: two little kids and work are eating up every spare moment I have). So, I'm sorry, but I'm out. You may hate me now.

Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Since Soulfly hasn't been around in awhile (what a shame), anybody interested in picking up Ace's team?