Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
Sorry guys, I have to drop too. I just don't and won't have the money his year.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
We need to find some people fast
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
mb_xplode

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
I talked to Rapp and he's taking a spot.  So, Wi, Ace, and Liner are out.  Slaw and Rapp are in.  We've just got 1 more spot to fill.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
once I get their email addresses I'll send the invites. I still haven't heard back from Clapp either.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I checked in with Clapp also and he's still in.  I guess he just hasn't gone through the renewal process yet.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Any of these noobs from Ace's site interested?

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
how do we decide who gets which team?

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
My suggestion would be to list who can be kept from each team (I've got a list somewhere of where we stand on keepers) and then let the new members pick who they want in order of when they signed up.  Slaw gets his pick of the 3.  Rapp gets his pick of the 2 that are left.  Whoever takes the 3rd team gets whichever one is left.

edit: you mean Slaw picks the team he wants, then rapp, then the third person gets the team that's left over, correct?

Not so much an expansion team draft, just an order to determine who gets whose old team.  i.e., Slaw chooses between taking over Ace's team, Wi's team, and Liner's team, with its keepers and draft picks.  Rapp chooses among the 2 teams that's left.  New owner #3 takes whichever one is left.

Sounds good to me

OK, we need to figure the team owners out before I can send the invites then. Kid, if you have rosters handy, post them. I'll try to find them otherwise. And we need to find one more owner.

Here's the list of keeper status for everybody, including who can be kept for the last time this year, and who can be kept both this year and next year.  Anybody not on these lists who was on a roster at the end of last season can be kept this year and 2 more years after this.  As it turns out, we don't have anybody who was on a roster at the end of last year who cannot be kept this year because the only player who couldn't be kept was Arian Foster and he was released during the season.

The owner listed is the player's owner as of the end of last year.  This takes into account that the resolution during last year was that if a new owner signs a player as a FA who was drafted and released during the season, the same keeper rules apply to the new owner that would have applied to the old owner. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept For The Last Time In 2014:

Victor Cruz - Fella

Jimmy Graham - Cigar

A.J. Green - WiCubsFan's vacated team

Cam Newton - WiCubsFan's vacated team

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept In Both 2014 and 2015:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Anquan Boldin - Bz

Drew Brees - PCB

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Dez Bryant - Clapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Randall Cobb - Ace's vacated team

Robert Griffin III - BT

Andrew Luck - Liner's vacated team

Peyton Manning - Kid

Doug Martin - Ace's vacated team

LeSean McCoy - Kid

Alfred Morris - Fella
Adrian Peterson - Ace's vacated team

Trent Richardson - Liner's vacated team

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Stevan Ridley - Ace's vacated team

C.J. Spiller - BT

Liner's team will have the #1 overall draft pick.  For the new guys, these are snaking drafts, so he'll have the 10th pick in the 2nd round, 1st pick in the 3rd round, etc.

Liner did not acquire any draft picks through trades.

Liner's final roster is as follows:

David Akers (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Le'Veon Bell (11th round pick to keep)

Cincinnati DEF (14th round pick to keep)

DeSean Jackson (5th round pick to keep)

Alshon Jeffery (9th round pick to keep)

Marvin Jones (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Brian Leonard (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Andrew Luck (8th round pick to keep - can be kept only this year and next year)

Ryan Mathews (4th round pick to keep)

DeMarco Murray (2nd round pick to keep)

Trent Richardson (1st round pick to keep)

Philip Rivers (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Kenny Stills (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Tennessee DEF (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Terrance Williams (undrafted - 7th round pick to keep)

Jason Witten (6th round pick to keep)