Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
I just won 24-3, and it's telling me "The EA Servers Are Not Available At This Time. Try Again Later" Then it says, "You've been disconnected and have not yet reported the result of your game. Would you like to try to reconnect, or abandon your game result?"
So I've tried reconnect like 5 times, doesn't work. Anyway, if it doesn't save, oh well. I threw 4 int's anyway and played like crap so I'd be fine playing again.
@TheBlogfines
Unreal. So I have to play the game again... Of course I'm down 19-14 at half now. Fucking game.

Well I ended up winning thankfully. 46-36.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=5324:date=Dec 16 2008, 08:36 PM:name=cigar)-->QUOTE (cigar @ Dec 16 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Somehow I just keep falling farther back in the rankings.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Possibly because of your one loss? I know I leap frogged you the last week or so. You should move up though as I beat Oklahoma who was ahead of you.
I'll be advancing within a few hours. Deadline to play is Monday night.
Any update on how NIU is doing? I plan on going home this weekend and will pick up my game, so I should be able to get in my game before that monday deadline.
<!--quoteo(post=5843:date=Dec 18 2008, 04:50 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)-->QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Dec 18 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Any update on how NIU is doing? I plan on going home this weekend and will pick up my game, so I should be able to get in my game before that monday deadline.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

5-3 with, I believe, 5 straight Ws.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
Yeah after a 0-3 start they've won 5 straight.

We'll hold out until chitown can get his game in. We were flying so I'm cool with waiting until the deadline if necessary.

South Carolina just lost. They were number 1 and lost to a 2-4(I think) Tennessee team. Baron is new #1.
My offense is just not very good this season. I don't have a qb worth a shit.
My last 4 games I've fallen behind 0-10 early. I follow it up with a TD then on the ensuing opponents posession, score off of an INT to take the lead.

In my game against Oklahoma, I had flashbacks to last seasons game against Cigar. I was leading then lost the lead with about 3 minutes to go. I then wanted to score and take as much time as possible. I got in the red zone with about a minute thirty left and instead of throwing a game clinching INT (I actually had this happen to me twice last season) - ran the ball in with about a min to go.

I was up 4 so OU had to score a TD. Playing prevent I gave them everything underneath. Final play thew threw a deep pass and they came down with it, broke two tackles, only to be tackled by a third guy at my 7 yard line.

Best game I've play though vs human or CPU hands down.
I think I've been losing at one point in every game, and pretty much all to start. It's usually 10-0 them. I wonder if there's something to that, because I swear I don't really play much different, but then I go on a like 31-0 run the rest of the game.
@TheBlogfines
I almost was down for the first time after a quarter this year, but got a pick 6 to go up 14-10 after one.

BTW, I am tired of playing in the rain. It has rained in every game I have had except for 2-3.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
Advanced it last night. Due to the holiday, deadline is now Friday night. I figure we'll be done before then, however just incase I'm making it a longer deadline.
Advanced it - deadline Sunday night.
Just a reminder...

I guess I can extend the deadline as only 2 people have played.
I haven't seen Baron all week. I wouldn't be able to play tonight either however. Just way to much going on this week.