Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
Yea, I'm sure. It's no big deal.
Okay - on that note I'll advance it tonight. To kind of make up for 2 people being unavailable - im going to push back the deadline one day for each advanced week to 4 days (altho I anticipate we'll get done much sooner then the deadline). Deadline for the week is Thursday night at 10:00 CST.
Advanced it tonight. Deadline for this new week is Sunday night 10:00 CST.

Just a heads up - I had a temporary loss of power midway through my 2nd quarter game. Since it knocked off power to my 360 it counted as a restart. I was down by 7 in the 2nd quarter at the time but had the ball and was driving.
It didn't count last week's games. I destroyed Air Force, had a RB get 6 td's, had a bunch of recruits at the game, etc. It says I'm playing them now.
@TheBlogfines
And it says Cigar is ready to advance and he hasn't even played. What the fuck? Anyway, I guess I'll just play my game again.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=3644:date=Dec 11 2008, 02:46 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 11 2008, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And it says Cigar is ready to advance and he hasn't even played. What the fuck? Anyway, I guess I'll just play my game again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I played my game. Baron and I both have had the same problem that you are having. Twitter had to delete us from the dynasty and then invite us back to fix it.
I have to go run a couple errands - when I get back tho I'll delete Clapp from the dynasty then reinvite. Clapp, next time you log in check your dynasty invites.
So.....Northwestern just gave me everything I wanted. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=3992:date=Dec 11 2008, 06:37 PM:name=cigar)-->QUOTE (cigar @ Dec 11 2008, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So.....Northwestern just gave me everything I wanted. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So they were what you thought they were?
Ive gone ahead and advanced it. Deadline is now Tuesday at 9:00 PM CST.
Baylor just played me tough.

I was down 3 at halftime. I quickly tied it up in the 3rd but they took the lead right back. We had about 3 of these exchanges before the midway point in the 3rd quarter (I tie, they quickly take the lead back). It seems as if their #4 WR has a speed of 95 and accel. of 91. He just kept getting behind my secondary and was gone. He finished with 278 yards recieving on 8 catches.

I won by 21 but it was high scoring. Between me getting the ball to Mayhew (5 catches for 261 yards) and the CPU getting the ball to their speedy asshole - it was a shootout.
I'll be advancing it shortly. Deadline for next week is Wednesday night.
I just beat Missouri big. Was a bit worried as their offense was rated an 89 and my defense is only an 87. I subbed in 2nd stringers after the first series in the 2nd half. Does anyone else run into a problem where if your second stringers get tired or you dont have a lot of depth, skill players start getting subbed in? It drove me crazy. Missouri had a long drive. They had a 3rd and goal situation and at saftey I had my backup QB. DB I had a fullback. And DE I had backup fullback. I was not very happy about giving up that score to say the least...
Ill be advancing it tonight. Sorry for the delay. Got a blu-ray player last night and spent all night gawking.

Deadline is Saturday at 9:00 PM CST.
Somehow I just keep falling farther back in the rankings.