Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
I should be able to get my game in tonight.
I advanced it - deadline is Sat at 9:00 CST.

Chitown - i apologize as I was looking at someone elses record when I said you were 1-1...i misspoke. You're now actually 0-3. The game says overall your team is a 67 or something...is it a younger team?
<!--quoteo(post=1129:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:30 PM:name=twitterwoods)-->QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Dec 3 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I advanced it - deadline is Sat at 9:00 CST.

Chitown - i apologize as I was looking at someone elses record when I said you were 1-1...i misspoke. You're now actually 0-3. The game says overall your team is a 67 or something...is it a younger team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Kind of. I always redshirt my recruits to give them an extra year of development so my best kids are still not playing, and I've kinda neglected my O-line in recruiting and I think I'm starting two players ranked in the 60s. I finally got a good RB but he got hurt. Also for whatever reason I'm able to put up good numbers with my QB and one of my WR even though the computer doesn't rank them as very good.

I knew coming in that this season was gonna be a tough one and not being able to play the games is really gonna set me back.
Fuck. My game froze right in the introduction where they're going into the stadium and showing the weather. So, I'm going to turn off the system and play again. I hope it saved my recruiting.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=1142:date=Dec 3 2008, 09:08 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)-->QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Dec 3 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1129:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:30 PM:name=twitterwoods)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Dec 3 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I advanced it - deadline is Sat at 9:00 CST.

Chitown - i apologize as I was looking at someone elses record when I said you were 1-1...i misspoke. You're now actually 0-3. The game says overall your team is a 67 or something...is it a younger team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Kind of. I always redshirt my recruits to give them an extra year of development so my best kids are still not playing, and I've kinda neglected my O-line in recruiting and I think I'm starting two players ranked in the 60s. I finally got a good RB but he got hurt. Also for whatever reason I'm able to put up good numbers with my QB and one of my WR even though the computer doesn't rank them as very good.

I knew coming in that this season was gonna be a tough one and not being able to play the games is really gonna set me back.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ah - im sure the new sliders dont help much either. The new sliders are set up to where if you're supposed to win...you'll win. If you're not supposed to win...you have to play a great great game to win. As is evident with the CPU game sims for you.
I'd also like to point out to everyone that I'm 6-0 through 4 games [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=1145:date=Dec 3 2008, 09:19 PM:name=twitterwoods)-->QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Dec 3 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd also like to point out to everyone that I'm 6-0 through 4 games [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I saw that... WTF?
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
So I've played 4 games... and its rained 4 times.

Also, I had a fake punt pass scored against me, that was odd.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=1157:date=Dec 3 2008, 11:18 PM:name=Baron)-->QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 3 2008, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So I've played 4 games... and its rained 4 times.

Also, I had a fake punt pass scored against me, that was odd.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Maybe if your defense wasnt so soft they wouldnt have scored off the fake? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Fly won't have his system for like 10 days. If we're ready to advance outside of him, advance.
@TheBlogfines
Decision to be made is do we want to keep rolling sans 2 people or wait until chitown and Fly get their consoles? We've advanced without 1 person before but with 2 people out...

Food for thought. Let me know what you guys think.
<!--quoteo(post=1790:date=Dec 6 2008, 04:16 PM:name=twitterwoods)-->QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Dec 6 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Decision to be made is do we want to keep rolling sans 2 people or wait until chitown and Fly get their consoles? We've advanced without 1 person before but with 2 people out...

Food for thought. Let me know what you guys think.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I know Fly doesn't care much, really. Chitown might especially since he's 0-3 already. We could either wait, or maybe just move the deadlines back a couple days.
@TheBlogfines
I think we really need to let the guys that can't play their games make that decision.
It really doesn't bother me if you guys go ahead and continue to play.
You sure chitown? I know Fly really, really doesn't care. He could stop with the dynasty and it wouldn't bother him.
@TheBlogfines