Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
Advanced it. Thanks to cigar I guess for giving him the green light to play against a CPU.

Fly, I went ahead and deleted you out already. I know you said after the season so if you want back in, lemme know.
Sorry but I had to let him play against the CPU. I know you did not want to do that Prior but thanks. I have not even been able to turn my xbox on this week. I may finally get to tonight but the wife is going to be gone most of the night and I am home alone with my two girls and a new dog. My life since Christmas has been complete chaos. Nothing bad going on but it has just been so busy. My life schedule just does not match up to well with the college life schedule. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
No problem, I understand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Hey Cig and Chitown, just a reminder to get your game in when ya can. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
sorry, I'll get it in tonight after work.
I will get mine in tonight as well.
No problem guys - just making sure you all know since this was kind of hidden down in this thread.
Played my game.
Advanced it last night. Only 2 people have a game - everyone else has recruiting. It's actually CSU (Clapp) @ Ohio State (Cig).

Getting interesting at the end of the year. Baron punched his ticket to the NC game *cough*ducker*cough*. Texas is #2, Clemson is #3, Nebraska (me) is #4, and Colorado State who now has 1 first place vote in one of the polls is #5.

Whats at stake this week is Clapps first trip to a BCS game but has to go through Cigar to do so.

In addition - Clemson has a game to go vs Tulane plus the ACC title game. Texas, who is actually tied for first, has Tulsa then vs me in the Big 12 title game. If Clemson wins out and I beat Texas (I'll have to do so without my starting QB who got injured on a non contact play 2 weeks ago), I may be able to leapfrog Clemson. If Texas loses this week, regardless of if I beat Texas later, it may not be enough to leapfrog Clemson.
<!--quoteo(post=11317:date=Jan 13 2009, 12:53 PM:name=twitterwoods)-->QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Jan 13 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Advanced it last night. Only 2 people have a game - everyone else has recruiting. It's actually CSU (Clapp) @ Ohio State (Cig).

Getting interesting at the end of the year. Baron punched his ticket to the NC game *cough*ducker*cough*. Texas is #2, Clemson is #3, Nebraska (me) is #4, and <b>Colorado State who now has 1 first place vote in one of the polls is #5.</b>

Whats at stake this week is Clapps first trip to a BCS game but has to go through Cigar to do so.

In addition - Clemson has a game to go vs Tulane plus the ACC title game. Texas, who is actually tied for first, has Tulsa then vs me in the Big 12 title game. If Clemson wins out and I beat Texas (I'll have to do so without my starting QB who got injured on a non contact play 2 weeks ago), I may be able to leapfrog Clemson. If Texas loses this week, regardless of if I beat Texas later, it may not be enough to leapfrog Clemson.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hell yeah!
@TheBlogfines
When do you want to try to play, Clapp?
Whenever man. Whatever works best for ya.
@TheBlogfines
I could probably play right now if you want. I am going to jump on here in a few minutes.
Yeah let's do it.
@TheBlogfines
Looks like OSU is up over CSU 0-14 early...uh-oh.