Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
Make that 0-21
Sim me, I don't have my HD and don't enough about recruiting.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
On that last TD, Clapp. I was not trying to score. I was just trying to get a first down and then run out the clock. He just happened to be wide ass open on the play. I just didn't want you to think I was trying to run up the score or anything. That game had some crazy plays.
<!--quoteo(post=11615:date=Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM:name=cigar)-->QUOTE (cigar @ Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->On that last TD, Clapp. I was not trying to score. I was just trying to get a first down and then run out the clock. He just happened to be wide ass open on the play. I just didn't want you to think I was trying to run up the score or anything. That game had some crazy plays.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nah it's totally cool, I didn't care. I was stacking the line, had all timeouts out with a couple minutes to go, so it was a smart play.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=11623:date=Jan 14 2009, 06:01 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jan 14 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11615:date=Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM:name=cigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cigar @ Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->On that last TD, Clapp. I was not trying to score. I was just trying to get a first down and then run out the clock. He just happened to be wide ass open on the play. I just didn't want you to think I was trying to run up the score or anything. That game had some crazy plays.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nah it's totally cool, I didn't care. I was stacking the line, had all timeouts out with a couple minutes to go, so it was a smart play.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's full of crap. This is the same guy who, back when I was 11 or 12, would pause the game on me in NBA Live or Madden after a huge offensive run and would either play, "We Will Rock You" or "Rock and Roll Part 2" and sing it in my face and celebrate. Just be glad you didn't have to play with him in person.
Advanced it - only games this week are me and chitown.

Totally got hosed. I think we all have come to the conclusion if the game is set on winning, it's going to win. Big 12 Championship game vs Texas. 7-7 going into final quarter. Offense picks up and becomes a shootout. CPU takes the lead with 1:56 to go. I take the lead with 1:02 to go. Texas calmly drove the ball down the field using no time outs. They got the ball to about the 15 with 20 secs left. Rather then call a timeout (still have all 3 left) they wait for clock to run down to 3 seconds snap it, avoid a sack, throw it to some tall lanky ass WR who broke two tackles and scored with 0 time left on the clock.

Microwave.
<!--quoteo(post=11624:date=Jan 14 2009, 06:05 PM:name=HTC)-->QUOTE (HTC @ Jan 14 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11623:date=Jan 14 2009, 06:01 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Jan 14 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11615:date=Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM:name=cigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cigar @ Jan 14 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->On that last TD, Clapp. I was not trying to score. I was just trying to get a first down and then run out the clock. He just happened to be wide ass open on the play. I just didn't want you to think I was trying to run up the score or anything. That game had some crazy plays.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's full of crap. This is the same guy who, back when I was 11 or 12, would pause the game on me when in NBA Live or Madden after a huge offensive run and would either play, "We Will Rock You" or "Rock and Roll Part 2" and sing it in my face and celebrate. Just be glad you didn't have to play with him in person.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Bowl Season!

Motor City Bowl - Northern Illinois vs Midd Tenn State (isnt this the 3rd year of this bowl game matchup?)
Capital One - #20 LSU vs #8 Ohio State
Sugar - #9 Colorado State vs #12 Florida
Fiesta #6 Notre Dame vs #7 Nebraska
BCS Championship - #2 Texas vs #1 Illinois

Side note - I've ended Illinois' chokehold on the Heisman. Mayhew won. I also had my WR finsih 4th in Heisman voting.
You can advance it, nobody plays this week or has recruiting.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=11891:date=Jan 15 2009, 09:16 PM:name=twitterwoods)-->QUOTE (twitterwoods @ Jan 15 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Bowl Season!

Motor City Bowl - Northern Illinois vs Midd Tenn State (isnt this the 3rd year of this bowl game matchup?)
Capital One - #20 LSU vs #8 Ohio State
Sugar - #9 Colorado State vs #12 Florida
Fiesta #6 Notre Dame vs #7 Nebraska
BCS Championship - #2 Texas vs #1 Illinois

Side note - I've ended Illinois' chokehold on the Heisman. Mayhew won. I also had my WR finsih 4th in Heisman voting.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yea, third year in a row of playing MTS in the Motor City. With my conference championship game also being played in Ford Field I win more in Detroit each year than the Lions
Well that was about the most frustrating loss ever. Lost 23-22, they iced my kicker and he missed a 50 yarder as time expired. They scored a td on 4th and 4 from the 20, a diving catch in the end zone to take the lead with 40 seconds left. Oh well, they're ranked a 99 and I'm ranked a 74.
@TheBlogfines
I just got microwaved bigger than shit. I had a 2 td lead and then all off the sudden my offensive line could not block anyone. I threw 4 int's from midway in the 3rd Qtr on. Of course a offense that I dominated in the first half I couldn't stop in the second.
Can't wait to see how my game goes now... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Can't be worse then me getting microwaved in the Big 12 Championship game.
Why is it called microwaved?

Also, I like this thread even though I have nothing to do with it. I think Clapp needs to take a better job though, he's really impressive and is a huge reason why the Colorado State Manatees are so impressive.
I don't even know what microwaved means, other than throwing a Swanson TV dinner into the thing plugged into the wall.