Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Folks and Guests... Please Read
Quote:Do you get any games? Can you get MLB TV there?
We do get an MLB broadcast everyday but it's a crap shoot and, of course, the time is all wrong.  I did get to see tail end of one of the games in the most recent Cards series.  Game 2 I think.
You should be able to get mlb.tv there and get live stream games. That's what I do in Sydney and I watch it on the big screen via the XBox.
Welcome aboard.
What Dingo said. As long as you have internet then you should be able to get MLB.TV.
Thanks!  

I had never really thought about it!   Expensive though.  I'll think about it some more because I will hardly ever be able to watch live because of the time difference.  Maybe during the playoffs.  

Quote:Thanks!  

I had never really thought about it!   Expensive though.  I'll think about it some more because I will hardly ever be able to watch live because of the time difference.  Maybe during the playoffs.  

Every game is archived and available to watch about an hour after the game. They also put condensed versions of the game on that lasts about 30 minutes and just shows the important parts.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="1984" data-cid="252996" data-time="1436274594">
Thanks!  

Every game is archived and available to watch about an hour after the game. They also put condensed versions of the game on that lasts about 30 minutes and just shows the important parts.

</blockquote>

Yes, I understand.  When they play though, I'm either asleep or at work.  Never did enjoy watching replays. 
I want to welcome the new folks...sincerely. Most of you seem legit. This place is...its own thing. You'll see. We're not a bad lot. We just have a low threshold for trolls and spammers. That always sorts itself out. It's great to see new people posting. Did you bring more beer?

Quote:I want to welcome the new folks...sincerely. Most of you seem legit. This place is...its own thing. You'll see. We're not a bad lot. We just have a low threshold for trolls and spammers. That always sorts itself out. It's great to see new people posting. Did you bring more beer?

Thank you. While I cannot bring the beer I know someone who can bring the burgers. If be remembers them.
I feel like we're about to get ambushed. Where are all these people coming from?

Quote:I feel like we're about to get ambushed. Where are all these people coming from?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm originally from the Planet Lovetron.
Trolls are the same everywhere as it turns out.

Quote:Trolls are the same everywhere as it turns out.
I know the feeling.   Big Van Halen fan?
Quote:Trolls are the same everywhere as it turns out.

1984. That year was freaking awesome for the Cubbies. Remember how close they were? So close. Just like all those other years. So close.

Porfi Altamirano was the fucking MAN for the Cubs in '84. That game when he came in in the third against the Crads with the Cubs down by six. He left in the sixth and they were down just 8. Remember that? Fucking magic.
It's nice that you folks have brought a real Change in Atmosphere to this site.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]