Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Folks and Guests... Please Read
Quote:I'm not gonna make the same mistake I made with MarkPark.

So no playing hard to get then.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Welcome
Welcome. Enjoy it, it's a good time. 

Dylan McKay is my hero
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="237951" data-time="1427033823">
<div>
I'm not gonna make the same mistake I made with MarkPark.

So no playing hard to get then.

</div>
</blockquote>

Right, Imma back this thing right up to him. I don't care if he was getting circumsized on my wedding day. I can cradlerob, dammit.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Hello all.

As my name implies. been a fan since 1984.

Quote:Hello all.

As my name implies. been a fan since 1984.

Greetings

Either that or you're a George Orwell fan. Welcome aboard.
I'm confused. What was wrong with the team prior to 1984. Maybe that was the year you were born. Did you get a onezie?

Welcome.

Welcome aboard, 1984!

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

Welcome sir. That was also the year when innocence was taken from me.
Oh! Wasn't expecting so many responses.

Thanks for the warm(?) welcome! Smile

Yes, I was a baseball virgin until 1984. That year, I started listening to Harry Carey and Lou boudreau on the radio while trying to remain awake while working. Smile. Made the playoffs that year. And I still remember the ball going through Leon Durham's legs. Sad

Appropriately, I also like George Orwell. And we have an improving (Animal) Farm system.

Well, I look forward to reading your posts. Won't be posting much because there's very few opportunities to watch games where I am.
Where am you?

From the past?
McFly?
Signature.
Gosh, I've always thought that Cubs fans are the friendliest.  Smile

I'm in Manila.  Not many baseball fans here, let alone Cubs fans.  So I'm really hungry for conversation about the Cubs.  

Do you get any games? Can you get MLB TV there?