Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soi keeper fantasy football
let's use yahoo. since nobody is stepping up let me get the ball rolling and volunteer to commish this league. I set up the league in Yahoo. Take a look at the rules and settings below and give me some feedback. I can make whatever changes are necessary before the draft. I went by what most people have said here. I also set the wiaver process as Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) which is new to Yahoo this year. Basically everyone gets $100 to bid on FA during the season. The waiver process is only open from Sunday through Tuesday and the high bidder gets the player. Ties are broken by the reverse order of the standings.

To sign up just click this Linkaroo, click join custom and enter the league ID (361182) and password (cubs).

Scoring & Settings
Setting Value
League ID#: 361182
League Name: SOI Keeper League
Password: cubs
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Wed Sep 2 8:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 20, 2009
Trade Review: Commissioner
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Reverse order of standings tiebreak
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Offense League Value
Passing Yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 6
Interceptions -2
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Reception Yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -1
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -1
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -1
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards -1
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards -1
Point After Attempt Made 1
Defense/Special Teams League Value
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4
<!--quoteo(post=52362:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have been on vacation and did not read through this whole thread. However if you guys still need somebody I would love to get in.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cig, the more the merrier IMO. As long as we have an even number of course.

Also, I think we decided on a $25 league fee. We can handle that over Paypal. I'd much prefer to have all funds paid prior to the draft as experience has shown it can be quite difficult collecting from deadbeat owners.
<!--quoteo(post=52364:date=Jul 27 2009, 07:11 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52362:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have been on vacation and did not read through this whole thread. However if you guys still need somebody I would love to get in.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Also, I think we decided on a $25 league fee. We can handle that over Paypal. I'd much prefer to have all funds paid prior to the draft as experience has shown it can be quite difficult collecting from deadbeat owners.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ok. Just let me know.
I signed up.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=52365:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:12 PM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Jul 27 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52364:date=Jul 27 2009, 07:11 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52362:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Jul 27 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have been on vacation and did not read through this whole thread. However if you guys still need somebody I would love to get in.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ok. Just let me know.

you're in. sign up and we'll make it work.
with cig in we need one more, shouldn't be a problem, and then it will be a 12 team league. everyone signing up be sure you realize that this is a money/keeper league
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
also, good job coldneck, thanks
i'm in, i hope we can discuss the draft date/time because i don't think i can make one that early on a weeknight
<!--quoteo(post=52392:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:35 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Jul 27 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i'm in, i hope we can discuss the draft date/time because i don't think i can make one that early on a weeknight<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yeah, the draft date and/or time can be changed. i just had to select a date and time to get the league going. i'd prefer later as well because my kids aren't in bed until 8:30 EDT.
People who have set up their teams are:

Coldneck
PcB
Cigar
CCunt
BT
Liner
Not me, but I'm in there as "The Replacements".
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=52437:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->People who have set up their teams are:

Coldneck
PcB
Cigar
CCunt

who is Zach Attack?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Zach Attack has to be Clapp. He's Saved by the Bell obsessed.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=52446:date=Jul 27 2009, 10:32 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Jul 27 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52437:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->People who have set up their teams are:

Coldneck
PcB
Cigar
CCunt

I figured it out. Zach Attack is Liner.
<!--quoteo(post=52496:date=Jul 27 2009, 10:04 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52446:date=Jul 27 2009, 10:32 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Jul 27 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52437:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->People who have set up their teams are:

Coldneck
PcB
Cigar
CCunt

I figured it out. Zach Attack is Liner.

Oh. My bad.

Wait, why am I even in here? I'm broke. Peace...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

People who have expressed interest but have not set up their teams:

Fella
Chitownwinitall
Clapp
dvdastud
kid