Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpful Fantasy Sites?
I thought I read that SJax didn't practice yesterday.
Need to start 3 WR out of...

Mike Wallace, VJax, Brandon Marshall, Fitzgerald, Mike Williams (TB), and Earl Bennett

Leaning towards Wallace, VJax and Williams
<!--quoteo(post=123012:date=Dec 11 2010, 05:06 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 11 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Need to start 3 WR out of...

Mike Wallace, VJax, Brandon Marshall, Fitzgerald, Mike Williams (TB), and Earl Bennett

Leaning towards Wallace, VJax and Williams<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Definitely Wallace and Williams. Tough choice on the third - always hard to sit Fitzgerald, isn't it?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
For a league in which I get 1 point per 10 rushing yards, 1 point per 20 receiving yards, and .5 points per reception, at my flex:

Shonn Greene (Dolphins) or Wes Welker (Bears - weather issues)?

It's a tough choice every week.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=123025:date=Dec 11 2010, 03:31 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 11 2010, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=123012:date=Dec 11 2010, 05:06 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 11 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Need to start 3 WR out of...

Leaning towards Wallace, VJax and Williams<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Definitely Wallace and Williams. Tough choice on the third - always hard to sit Fitzgerald, isn't it?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, but with a rookie 3rd QB playing, I'm sure it's the right move... Just not sure who to pick from the rest of the bunch and afraid of getting burned by VJax again.
<!--quoteo(post=123027:date=Dec 11 2010, 03:32 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 11 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For a league in which I get 1 point per 10 rushing yards, 1 point per 20 receiving yards, and .5 points per reception, at my flex:

Shonn Greene (Dolphins) or Wes Welker (Bears - weather issues)?

It's a tough choice every week.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't see the weather stopping the pats from using the underneath passing routes... That's the one thing they should have going for them against the Lovie2