Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpful Fantasy Sites?
That's kind of an odd setup Andy? No WR3 or Flex? I bet the waiver wire is at least deep in that league. Your team doesn't look bad though.

I had another draft this week... QB, 2RB, 2WR, RB/WR, TE, K and Def. I had the 4th pick. I'm nowhere near as happy with this one. I got scared off by the Jones-Drew news and took Rice. People went really RB heavy early on, and I sat back on the position for far too long, but I at least got elite players at RB, WR, TE and DEF. I'm going to need to make a trade or something with Hardesty tearing his ACL last night.

1. Ray Rice RB- BAL
2. Larry Fitzgerald WR- ARI
3. Marques Colston WR- NO
4. Dallas Clark TE- IND
5. Dwayne Bowe WR- KC
6. Jay Cutler QB- CHI
7. Ricky Williams RB- MIA
8. New York Jets DEF
9. Montario Hardesty RB- CLE
10. Ben Roethlisberger QB- PIT
11. Devin Hester WR- CHI
12. Fred Taylor RB- NE
13. Mohamed Massaquoi WR- CLE
14. Kareem Huggins RB- TB
15. Rob Bironas K- TEN
16. Greg Olsen TE- CHI
I was in a league on ESPN where a packer fan picked Aaron Rodgers 3rd overall and Greg Jennings 14th overall. What a dumbass.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=113566:date=Sep 6 2010, 04:15 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Sep 6 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I was in a league on ESPN where a packer fan picked Aaron Rodgers 3rd overall and Greg Jennings 14th overall. What a dumbass.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If passing TD's are 6 pts that's not such a dumbass move
<!--quoteo(post=113566:date=Sep 6 2010, 06:15 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Sep 6 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I was in a league on ESPN where a packer fan picked Aaron Rodgers 3rd overall and Greg Jennings 14th overall. What a dumbass.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My "league" drafted last night. Peyton Manning and Drew Brees went in the top 3. I picked five and got to pick between Ray Rice, MJD and AP.

So I've got AP, Ryan Matthews, and Reggy Wayne with my first 3 picks.
<!--quoteo(post=113355:date=Sep 3 2010, 11:50 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 3 2010, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That's kind of an odd setup Andy? No WR3 or Flex? I bet the waiver wire is at least deep in that league. Your team doesn't look bad though.

I had another draft this week... QB, 2RB, 2WR, RB/WR, TE, K and Def. I had the 4th pick. I'm nowhere near as happy with this one. I got scared off by the Jones-Drew news and took Rice. People went really RB heavy early on, and I sat back on the position for far too long, but I at least got elite players at RB, WR, TE and DEF. I'm going to need to make a trade or something with Hardesty tearing his ACL last night.

1. Ray Rice RB- BAL
4. Dallas Clark TE- IND
5. Dwayne Bowe WR- KC
6. Jay Cutler QB- CHI
8. New York Jets DEF
11. Devin Hester WR- CHI
12. Fred Taylor RB- NE
15. Rob Bironas K- TEN
16. Greg Olsen TE- CHI<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you'll be looking for a decent second RB all year.

I took Ben Rothsaf sa;lfsjaf as well. I'm going to use Kolb for the first 4 weeks and then throw him in there. Should be great value in the 13th round.
<!--quoteo(post=113610:date=Sep 7 2010, 10:12 AM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Sep 7 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113355:date=Sep 3 2010, 11:50 AM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 3 2010, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That's kind of an odd setup Andy? No WR3 or Flex? I bet the waiver wire is at least deep in that league. Your team doesn't look bad though.

1. Ray Rice RB- BAL
4. Dallas Clark TE- IND
5. Dwayne Bowe WR- KC
6. Jay Cutler QB- CHI
8. New York Jets DEF
11. Devin Hester WR- CHI
12. Fred Taylor RB- NE
15. Rob Bironas K- TEN
16. Greg Olsen TE- CHI<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you'll be looking for a decent second RB all year.

I took Ben Rothsaf sa;lfsjaf as well. I'm going to use Kolb for the first 4 weeks and then throw him in there. Should be great value in the 13th round.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

At least until Ronnie Brown gets hurt again. I may have to dangle Colston and see what I can get.
Pick two (1/2 point per reception):
Marion Barber @ WSH
Ahmad Bradshaw vs.CAR
Jahvid Best @ CHI
Johnny Knox vs. DET
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=113875:date=Sep 9 2010, 07:16 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Sep 9 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pick two (1/2 point per reception):
Marion Barber @ WSH
Ahmad Bradshaw vs.CAR
Jahvid Best @ CHI
Johnny Knox vs. DET<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Best and Bradshaw.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Tim Hightower @STL
Johnathan Stewart @NYG
Felix Jones @WAS
Donovan McNabb vs DAL

I need one RB and one flex, standard settings, I'm leaning to McNabb and Hightower I think.

My WR are weak, my backups are Devin Hester, Devin Thomas and Steve Breaston.

Here are the top projected FA WR: Danny Amendola (we get 1 pt every 50 return yds), Mike Thomas (JAX), Gaffney (DEN), Bess (MIA), Mike Williams (TB), Jenkins (ATL) and so on... any WR sleepers out there for me? lol
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=113889:date=Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM:name=Baron)-->QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Tim Hightower @STL
Johnathan Stewart @NYG
Felix Jones @WAS
Donovan McNabb vs DAL

I need one RB and one flex, standard settings, I'm leaning to McNabb and Hightower I think.

Here are the top projected FA WR: Danny Amendola (we get 1 pt every 50 return yds), Mike Thomas (JAX), Gaffney (DEN), Bess (MIA), Mike Williams (TB), Jenkins (ATL) and so on... any WR sleepers out there for me? lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
What kind of retarded ass league lets you play a QB as a flex option? That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Why not just start 2 QB's instead of having a flex?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=113894:date=Sep 9 2010, 10:20 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 9 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113889:date=Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM:name=Baron)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Tim Hightower @STL
Johnathan Stewart @NYG
Felix Jones @WAS
Donovan McNabb vs DAL

Here are the top projected FA WR: Danny Amendola (we get 1 pt every 50 return yds), Mike Thomas (JAX), Gaffney (DEN), Bess (MIA), Mike Williams (TB), Jenkins (ATL) and so on... any WR sleepers out there for me? lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
What kind of retarded ass league lets you play a QB as a flex option? That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Why not just start 2 QB's instead of having a flex?
It had been 2 QBs for the last 4 years but people bitched about QB hoarding and having to trade quality for shitty QBs. I don't like it much, and I'll always play a QB there, but I liked 2 QBs because it made our league seem unique.
First of all we all know what players you're talking about so the (MIA) shit is unnecessary. 2nd, what dumb ass league are you in with a QB flex option? That isn't "standard" by any means. That's straight up stupid. You should quit and stone your friends.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Also, I think you should use Hightower and McNabb.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=113896:date=Sep 9 2010, 10:22 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Sep 9 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->First of all we all know what players you're talking about so the (MIA) shit is unnecessary. 2nd, what dumb ass league are you in with a QB flex option? That isn't "standard" by any means. That's straight up stupid. You should quit and stone your friends.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There are a couple Mike Williams so I put em all in there. And I don't like the QB flex either.
<!--quoteo(post=113895:date=Sep 9 2010, 10:22 PM:name=Baron)-->QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 9 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113894:date=Sep 9 2010, 10:20 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 9 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113889:date=Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM:name=Baron)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 9 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Tim Hightower @STL
Johnathan Stewart @NYG
Felix Jones @WAS
Donovan McNabb vs DAL

It had been 2 QBs for the last 4 years but people bitched about QB hoarding and having to trade quality for shitty QBs. I don't like it much, and I'll always play a QB there, but I liked 2 QBs because it made our league seem unique.
But it's exactly the same thing. EVERYONE is going to play a QB as the flex, and if they don't they're dumb. Playing 2 QB's just makes it sound less stupid, but it's the same thing.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher