Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF who to start...
<!--quoteo(post=72467:date=Dec 19 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Vine)-->QUOTE (Vine @ Dec 19 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Dude, I like Roy Williams, Foster and Ganther. Jennings is tempting as hell though. I don't like either Ocho or Jennings.

Need to know:

who should I start at WR, have to pick 2 of these 3:

Nate Washington vs MIA
Berrian @ CAR
Crayton @ NO

Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I would go with Berrian and Crayton, but I'm kinda biased on Crayton. I think Romo could throw the ball 50 times tonight, and he's gotta throw to someone.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
RB: Ganther, Arian Foster, Jennings, McFadden, or Mike Bell? Pick 2

WR: Roy Williams, Welker, or Nicks? Pick 2

TE: Finley or Witten
<!--quoteo(post=72488:date=Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->RB: Ganther, Arian Foster, Jennings, McFadden, or Mike Bell? Pick 2

TE: Finley or Witten<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
RB: Ganther and Foster
WR: Welker and Williams
TE: Witten
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=72489:date=Dec 19 2009, 05:43 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Dec 19 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=72488:date=Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->RB: Ganther, Arian Foster, Jennings, McFadden, or Mike Bell? Pick 2

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks, but I have a hard time taking advice like that from a Cowboys fanboy. Actually though the only one I have different is Nicks over Williams... Leaning toward Nicks since he's overtaken Manningham
<!--quoteo(post=72491:date=Dec 19 2009, 06:55 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 19 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=72489:date=Dec 19 2009, 05:43 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Dec 19 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=72488:date=Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 19 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->RB: Ganther, Arian Foster, Jennings, McFadden, or Mike Bell? Pick 2

Thanks, but I have a hard time taking advice like that from a Cowboys fanboy. Actually though the only one I have different is Nicks over Williams... Leaning toward Nicks since he's overtaken Manningham
I'm just thinking Romo's gonna be throwing a lot. Either way, it's your team.

- Butcher
Should I be concerned about playing DeSean Jackson with all the snow in Philly? There are no individual return points (really, really dumb), and I've got Ganther or Santonio I could sub in for him.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=72493:date=Dec 19 2009, 06:01 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Dec 19 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Should I be concerned about playing DeSean Jackson with all the snow in Philly? There are no individual return points (really, really dumb), and I've got Ganther or Santonio I could sub in for him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that's a tough one... I think Philly would still throw and maclin is out, but it's probably a tossup with Jackson and Ganther
They've said that the snow will have stopped by game time in Philly.
Steven Jackson or Arian Foster???
Wow...so the guy I was playing in the semis of my big money league has got to be kicking himself right now. For some reason he decided to start Chris Jennings, CLE backup running back, while he sat Jerome Harrison. What's even worse, I beat him by 37 points...Jennings had 1 point, Harrison had 39 (if that doesn't sound right, it because our scoring is a little goofy). So if he had started the starting running back instead of the backup, he would have won by 1. And I probably would have killed somebody.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Do I sit Reggie Wayne for the first time all year against the Jets since he'll have Revis on him all game? If so, do I start Derrick Mason (@PIT), Quinton Ganther (DAL), or Fred Davis (DAL)?

Also, for my other team, Norwood vs. BUF or Harrison vs. OAK?
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=72858:date=Dec 23 2009, 01:05 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Dec 23 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Do I sit Reggie Wayne for the first time all year against the Jets since he'll have Revis on him all game? If so, do I start Derrick Mason (@PIT), Quinton Ganther (DAL), or Fred Davis (DAL)?

Also, for my other team, Norwood vs. BUF or Harrison vs. OAK?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm starting Wayne in my championship week. I am also starting Addai and Manning. It is either going to work or it is going to kill me. I am not expecting a big game from Wayne at all...but I still think he will have a better game than Calvin Johnson and Dwayne Bowe.

I am already down 55 points because my opponent had Rivers, Bironas, and Johnson in last nights game.....so I need to take the chance. I am going with the guys that got me to the championship.
<!--quoteo(post=63479:date=Sep 17 2009, 12:10 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Sep 17 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think a lot of teams are going to look really bad against the Jets D.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/respek.gif[/img]