Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF who to start...
<!--quoteo(post=69196:date=Nov 15 2009, 03:21 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Nov 15 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=69083:date=Nov 14 2009, 10:13 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Nov 14 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I would probably swap Bell and Betts. Yes, Betts will start, but Denver's tough on the run (right?) and the Redskins offense sucks. The Saints could be blowing out the Rams, and Bell would see a lot of carries.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Um. Sorry.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No big deal. The other guy had Pierre Thomas who was equally as bad as Bell. I'm still ahead of him, and with a win over him, will be tied for 3rd in my big money league.
I need 2:
Knowshon Moreno (vs SD), Steve Slaton (vs TEN), DeSean Jackson (at CHI), Santonio Holmes (at KC), Derrick Mason (vs IND)

I'm leaning towards Knowshon and DeSean, but I feel like they've all got some good upside. I think Slaton gets his job back this week, Holmes is up against a shitty Chiefs team, and I think the Ravens are going to need to throw against the Colts. Not sure what to do...

It's a big week for me too, I'm playing my brother-in-law (the only guy I know in the league), and even though I've got the most points in the league, I'm sitting at 5-5 and I need a win.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=69378:date=Nov 17 2009, 03:53 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Nov 17 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->even though I've got the most points in the league, I'm sitting at 5-5 and I need a win.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Exact same situation here and it's pretty frustrating. Whoever I play seems to have their best week of the season.
I'm fucked. I'm in 3rd place, but losing Ronnie Brown hurts... My RB situation is Slaton, McFadden, Donald Brown and Mike Bell, and this league includes a Flex spot. I wasted my waiver priority on Bell last week, so I'm sitting at 9th now... There's no way I get Snelling, and Forsett had already been claimed. The only thing going for me is that I've got Brees and he has a weak schedule... Maybe I should trade him and ride it out with Palmer. His schedule isn't so bad, and I bet I could get a hell of an RB for Brees.
should i give slaton a chance v. the titans or go with thomas jones v. the pats?

also, ocho v. the raiders, austin v. the skins or d jackson v. the stupid bears? i need 2
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=69389:date=Nov 17 2009, 09:53 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Nov 17 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->should i give slaton a chance v. the titans or go with thomas jones v. the pats?

also, ocho v. the raiders, austin v. the skins or d jackson v. the stupid bears? i need 2<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'd stick with Jones. I think Slaton is gonna have a good week, but he's too much of a risk.

And I'd probably go Ocho and Jackson, Austin hasn't done much the last couple weeks, and the Skins defense has been the best in the league against the pass.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=69390:date=Nov 17 2009, 10:07 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Nov 17 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And I'd probably go Ocho and Jackson, Austin hasn't done much the last couple weeks, and the Skins defense has been the best in the league against the pass.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

thanks giff, didn't know this. i'm sure it has a little to do with teams being up on them and running but not totally. i always worry about starting WRs against the raiders because their one good guy is a CB but with this little nugget i think i'll go that way. i see myself waiting until the last minute on the jones/slaton thing though. every game is must win now, it's easy to over think shit. i learn that every year it seems
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Need a sub for poor Ronnie Brown.

McCoy @ Bears
Snelling @ NYG
Betts vs. DAL

chose Snelling over Fosset on the waiver wire, not sure if I'm happy with that choice or not.
I don't think Snelling is such a bad choice there... no telling how long Turner will be out. I'd probably go with McCoy against the Bears since the Bears' run D has been pretty awful at times this season.
Cincinnati D plays Oakland, Cleveland, and Detroit the next 3 weeks, if they happen to be floating out there on the waiver wire.
<!--quoteo(post=69410:date=Nov 18 2009, 10:12 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Nov 18 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think Snelling is such a bad choice there... no telling how long Turner will be out. I'd probably go with McCoy against the Bears since the Bears' run D has been pretty awful at times this season.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

not sure if you guys have seen this. Makes it seem like Snelling is the play- although McCoy will catch a lot of passes which might negate the matchup.

http://fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?...&LeagueID=1
I drafted Favre as my backup in 2 different leagues. He performance has made my decision on who to start quite difficult. Who would you start in these two leagues?

1. Favre vs. SEA or Schaub v. TEN
2. Favre vs. SEA or Rivers vs. DEN

Fuck, Ronnie Brown to IR. I just had to grab Lex Hilliard [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/hang.gif[/img]
Alright guys...my whole lineup is set right now with:
Manning
Wayne
Calvin Johnson
Boldin
Addai
R. Rice
Witten
Carney
Minn D

My only question mark this week is at my flex position. Right now I have Forte in the spot against Philly. I picked up Bernard Scott this week and I also have Robert Meachem and Donnie Avery. I have already decided to not start Meachem or Avery....so my dilemma is this, IF Benson sits do I start Scott over Forte? Or do I stick with Forte knowing that he has been heavily involved in the passing game?
<!--quoteo(post=69378:date=Nov 17 2009, 03:53 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Nov 17 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I need 2:
Knowshon Moreno (vs SD), Steve Slaton (vs TEN), DeSean Jackson (at CHI), Santonio Holmes (at KC), Derrick Mason (vs IND)

I'm leaning towards Knowshon and DeSean, but I feel like they've all got some good upside. I think Slaton gets his job back this week, Holmes is up against a shitty Chiefs team, and I think the Ravens are going to need to throw against the Colts. Not sure what to do...

It's a big week for me too, I'm playing my brother-in-law (the only guy I know in the league), and even though I've got the most points in the league, I'm sitting at 5-5 and I need a win.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So any advice? I'm still not sure what to do here...
-Dirk