Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/5/2010 Cubs @ Braves
That was fun while it lasted. FUCK!!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
A real SS would have turned that for a DP
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/explode.gif[/img]
Amazing. Fucking amazing.

I give up on 2010.
Sigh. I'm not sure if it makes it better or worse that none of these balls have been hit hard.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=86108:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:33 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 5 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sigh. I'm not sure if it makes it better or worse that none of these balls have been hit hard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Makes it much more frustrating.
Game over.
Welp, I'm turning this shit off.
Son of a bitch!!!!! Why does he continue to start on opening day?!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
We'll be in heaven in 2011
That's why he's the best prospect in years.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=86108:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:33 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 5 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sigh. I'm not sure if it makes it better or worse that none of these balls have been hit hard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So I guess that one was hit hard...
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=86114:date=Apr 5 2010, 04:34 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 5 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That's why he's the best prospect in years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That was crushed
Was gonna say what up bitches, until Z gave up that fucking homer
Way to back up your words Z, you fucking pea-brained douche.