Fukudome RF
Lee 1B
Ramirez 3B
Byrd CF
Soriano LF
Fontenot 2B
Soto C
Zambrano P
<!--quoteo(post=85797:date=Apr 4 2010, 03:28 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 4 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Opening Day Lineup:

Theriot SS
Fukudome RF
Lee 1B
Ramirez 3B
Byrd CF
Soriano LF
Fontenot 2B
Soto C
Zambrano P<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Someone is excited.

I'm so pissed. I was going to take tomorrow off but we have a mandatory meeting at work that starts at 2:00. I will be very tempted to pull the game up on my iPod touch when 3:00 rolls around.
The only good thing about working early mornings is that I'll be able to see the game.
I <i><b>NEVER </b></i>work on Mondays. Two weeks ago I was scheduled Monday morning, so I had to reschedule a photo-shoot I had for my photo business. This week, I'm scheduled to start work a half hour before game-time. Surely, I won't work on another Monday until 2011.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Alright, I'm starting to get pumped for this(which I'll soon regret as is the case every year).
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=85869:date=Apr 4 2010, 11:21 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 4 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Alright, I'm starting to get pumped for this(which I'll soon regret as is the case every year).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ditto!
I wonder who ESPN is going to trot out to announce.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=85882:date=Apr 4 2010, 11:07 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 4 2010, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wonder who ESPN is going to trot out to announce.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sean McDonough & Orel Hershiser.

Link
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I can definitely live with that.
@TheBlogfines
I'm DVRing this. I have meetings going from 11AM through 4PM today at work. Thanks, new employer.

And I also feel like a sucker for getting this excited, but what the hell, I'm giving in for now.
Barring something unforeseen, I'm leaving work at 3:30.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Is there no pregame show on any station? seems weird that it's on the U and not on either CSN or WGN...i realize it's also on ESPN but I want to watch opening day with my announcers and with good HD which the U doesn't have. weak
<!--quoteo(post=86024:date=Apr 5 2010, 02:09 PM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ Apr 5 2010, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is there no pregame show on any station? seems weird that it's on the U and not on either CSN or WGN...i realize it's also on ESPN but I want to watch opening day with my announcers and with good HD which the U doesn't have. weak<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I've always thought the U had the same quality HD as WGN. Maybe I'm wrong.
<!--quoteo(post=85797:date=Apr 4 2010, 03:28 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 4 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Opening Day Lineups:

Cubs

Theriot SS
Fukudome RF
Lee 1B
Ramirez 3B
Byrd CF
Soriano LF
Fontenot 2B
Soto C
Zambrano P<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Braves

Cabrera LF
Prado 2B
Jones 3B
McCann C
Glaus 1B
Escobar SS
Heyward RF
McLouth CF
Lowe P
Melky in Left?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v