I got nothin'.

Andy
We have torched the ball so far

Until Soriano
3 run HR by Byrd!

Byrd on pace for 486 RBIs for the year.
Alright, Big Z. Let's do this shit.
Byrd is a beast.
<!--quoteo(post=86058:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:16 PM:name=sleepyhead)-->QUOTE (sleepyhead @ Apr 5 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86055:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:16 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 5 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86048:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:13 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 5 2010, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86045:date=Apr 5 2010, 03:10 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 5 2010, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wouldn't normally do this, but would anyone be willing to hook me up with their MLB.TV account for the day? If so, shoot me a PM. I can't believe it's not going to be on TV down here...I'm beyond pissed.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If it gets blacked out on ESPN for you, won't it be blacked out on MLB.TV, too?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm pretty sure it would work as long as it works in the area the account is held in. Not positive though.

It's now blocked out based on IP address
Well then it's a good thing ESPN is showing it, because both the Cardinals and White Sox were blacked out in Champaign.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=86067:date=Apr 5 2010, 02:19 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Apr 5 2010, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The fucking Reds won't fucking lose so fucking ESPN can fucking turn to the fucking Cubs game.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Done, Cubs time!
Wonderful. Good to see that Z hasn't changed.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Having the lead for 1/2 inning was fun.
Here is where we see if Z has changed.
Fucking Shit!!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
The defense is solid up the middle.
Wow. This is going to be a long season.