Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games.
Anyone play....well....anything? On any system?

I don't own any of the new systems yet. Been quite pleased with my PC gaming recently (thanks to Smite). That might change though, when this is released...

[Image: 468px-MK8Bundle_Front_1.jpg]

Signature.
Does working on them count?

:ph34r:

I do play as well, mainly PC games.  

Quote:Does working on them count?

:ph34r:

Do tell.
I've always been a video game nut since my first Atari. Currently I'm mainly a PC gamer too, although I'm hoping to trade in my PS3 and 360 for a PS4 next month. Gotta get the new MLB 14.

Sports games are the most addicting for me (love the career and franchise modes especially), but I also like strategy and some shooters.

However, at the moment, I'm hooked on the iPad version of Hearthstone, the new card game from Blizzard. It's basically like crack once you get going.

I also really like pinball, but that's another story.
I love Hearthstone. I play it for PC though. So simple....but can be very challenging. 

Signature.
Kerbal Space Program is it for me...besides an android game called free civ. It's pretty similar to civ I ON PC. 

Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Solitaire, Hearts and Minesweeper are rad. You should check those out. 

Quote:I love Hearthstone. I play it for PC though. So simple....but can be very challenging.
Yeah, I have it for PC too, but the iPad is better suited for my laziness. It's cross-platform if you ever want to rumble.
Quote:Kerbal Space Program is it for me...besides an android game called free civ. It's pretty similar to civ I ON PC. 

Did not realize Freeciv had been ported to Android.  If it's the same thing, that's a Linux port of Civilization that's been around for a decade or more.  I played it a little before Civ 3 came out.

And then I played Civ 3.

Lots and lots and lots of Civ 3.

And now I live within walking distance of Firaxis.  Life is strange.

Oh, and Kerbel is awesome.
Kerbal is awesome times a 1000 kerbal power.

I just wish I owned a computer that could handle it decently and had 10 hours a day to play it.
Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
I played around with Kerbel. I've tried on many occasions to build in the game what I have seen launch from the Space Center my entire life. Doesn't always work out.
Signature.
Assassins Creed series has been my favourite for awhile now.

Anyone played South Park: Stick of Truth?
PC gamer. The last console I'll ever own is likely the Wii.

I've been playing a lot of League of Legends for the last 2-3 years or so. I'm currently in on the closed alpha test for Blizzards new Moba: Heroes of the Storm, so I play that sometimes. Been considering buying Titanfall, but as a PC gamer it's hard for me to rationalize spending $60 on a video game. I have about a million games on Steam and approximately half of them I've never played before.

We have traditionally not talked a lot of video games here. But if you guys are into it, I'll be chiming in for sure.

What's the new Blizzard game like Scary?

I still play Diablo 3 now and again too.
Minecraft. Best. Game. Ever.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher