Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games.
Quote:I played March to October.  The Cubs won 115 games and then lost in 4 games in the NLDS to the Mets.

Yeeeouch.

The Minnesota Twins can suck my crippled cock! Just lost the WS 4 games to 2.

Holy shit.  That was awesome.  I was playing an online game vs. the Astros and was up 2-0 going to the 9th.  I bring Kimbrel in and he immediately loads the bases.  I bring in Wieck who gets it to a 3-2 count.  The other guy sends his runners and proceeds to pop out into a triple play to end the game.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Nice. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a triple play in The Show. 

I've actually turned 2 in online play in the last week, but those are the only ones that I have seen at least this year.  I think it's something you're really only going to see playing online.  I'm not sure the CPU ever screws up enough to hit into one, except maybe a hard grounder right at 3rd that goes around the horn.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Ah yeah, that makes sense. 

I’ve been working on tweaking a custom 1989 roster before I start a franchise. Hitting with Sandberg feels so damn good. 

Quote:Ah yeah, that makes sense. 

Ive been working on tweaking a custom 1989 roster before I start a franchise. Hitting with Sandberg feels so damn good. 

1989 Cubs is the reason why I am a Cubs fan.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="353749" data-time="1587791737">
Ah yeah, that makes sense. 

Ive been working on tweaking a custom 1989 roster before I start a franchise. Hitting with Sandberg feels so damn good. 
1989 Cubs is the reason why I am a Cubs fan.</blockquote>

Hell yeah. That was the year I started little league and got into baseball cards too.
I just bought Super Mega Baseball for the Switch last night. I'll let you guys know how it is once I have some time to dive in...

Very nice. I'm still rocking SMB 2, but I'll probably pick up 3 soon. The updates are looking snazzy.
Anyone playing anything lately? I managed to score a new Xbox Series X so I'm in gamer heaven at the moment. I was going to go the PlayStation route again, but MLB The Show is no longer exclusive and that's pretty much the whole reason I've been loyal to Sony over the years. Also the Xbox Game Pass subscription is just insane value...essentially Netflix for gaming. $15 a month for access to hundreds of games. It's nice not having to fork out $70 a pop for MLB The Show, NBA 2K, Madden, etc. Plus all sorts of other random shit.
I havent but thats awesome! Ive heard GamePass was sick but never knew why it was such a good deal.

We still have just an Xbox 360. Hopefully well upgrade by the end of this decade.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

The 360 had so many good games, and it's also quite impressive that your's still working after all these years. I think I went through at least 2 of them with the Red Ring of Death, although the later models were much more reliable.
Definitely. I usually play Skyrim every summer. Not so much with a very active toddler now, but that's a good thing. haha

Yeah, my wife got it like a year or too after launch, I think. We have some issues with the disc tray getting stuck closed, but nothing a little paper clip can't help with. Plus, having games downloaded onto the hard drive helps with that.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v