Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games.
Quote:Minecraft. Best. Game. Ever.

Seriously? It's like crack for my kid and I've seen him play it tons and still have no clue what it's about or what the draw is.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Dingo" data-cid="218004" data-time="1399892484">
Anyone played South Park: Stick of Truth?

I just bought this today. I play The Show in the summer and Madden in the winter and that's it. I sell each when I buy the other along with whatever games my kids have compiled and no longer play and haven't "paid" for either in about 4 years. I love South Park, though, so I got both that and The Show today for ten bucks.

</blockquote>

I get the most life out of sports games as well. I have a hard time plunking down $60 for other games because I just don't get my money's worth like I do with MLB, Madden, and NBA 2K.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MichiganGoat" data-cid="218355" data-time="1399989484">
<div>
I actually despise video games 
Video games are fun. Fun things are fun. Don't be a fun hater. 

</div>
</blockquote>
I have kids, a wife, a ex-wife, and MS... beer, beer, beer is my fun

[Image: 72042829cc10e17543bed0ed364c2fb5.jpg]       

Follow MichiganGoat online:

TeamFUMS.org

MichiganGoat on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Facebook

FUCK YOU MS You Fucking Dirty Asshat Pirate Hooker

But what do you do while you drink the beer? Video games + beer = even more fun.

Quote:But what do you do while you drink the beer? Video games + beer = even more fun.
Um I typically read, write, goof off on twitter, here, or watch the Cubs.  I just never found the time for Video games.

TeamFUMS.org

MichiganGoat on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Facebook

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="218442" data-time="1400017085">
But what do you do while you drink the beer? Video games + beer = even more fun.
Um I typically read, write, goof off on twitter, here, or watch the Cubs.  I just never found the time for Video games.</blockquote>

That's cool. They're really not very productive, but a good way to zone out.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MichiganGoat" data-cid="218452" data-time="1400022932">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="218442" data-time="1400017085">
Um I typically read, write, goof off on twitter, here, or watch the Cubs.  I just never found the time for Video games.</blockquote>

That's cool. They're really not very productive, but a good way to zone out.

</blockquote>

I stopped playing video games in the mid '80s as a way of improving my marriage.  But I used to be pretty good at Battle Zone and Missile Command.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="218454" data-time="1400023491">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MichiganGoat" data-cid="218452" data-time="1400022932">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="218442" data-time="1400017085">
Um I typically read, write, goof off on twitter, here, or watch the Cubs.  I just never found the time for Video games.</blockquote>That's cool. They're really not very productive, but a good way to zone out.
</blockquote> 

I stopped playing video games in the mid '80s as a way of improving my marriage.  But I used to be pretty good at Battle Zone and Missile Command.</blockquote>

Hell yeah. I still love those old school games. Joust and Dig Dug are a couple others that are near and dear to my heart.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MichiganGoat" data-cid="218355" data-time="1399989484">

I actually despise video games 
Video games are fun. Fun things are fun. Don't be a fun hater. </blockquote>

Oh I like fun. Smile
Signature.
Quote:I actually despise video games and haven't played one without kids or being forced to because all the "guys" are playing video games while the "girls" gossip or whatever they do when they get together in a large room (my guess is the boil our souls in a cauldron)  for over 5 years.  I've never been very good at them and never wanted to spend the time to get good at them.  I did play through high school and college because you kind of have to and have a Wii for the kids and the only game I was ever good at was Tecmo Bowl once the games went beyond up, down, left, right, b, a to two 360 controls and like 10,000 buttons I quit. 

I'd rather goof off with all you knuckleheads
Well, to be fair. It's hard to like playing video games with you keep dropping the controller.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MichiganGoat" data-cid="218355" data-time="1399989484">
<div>
I actually despise video games and haven't played one without kids or being forced to because all the "guys" are playing video games while the "girls" gossip or whatever they do when they get together in a large room (my guess is the boil our souls in a cauldron)  for over 5 years.  I've never been very good at them and never wanted to spend the time to get good at them.  I did play through high school and college because you kind of have to and have a Wii for the kids and the only game I was ever good at was Tecmo Bowl once the games went beyond up, down, left, right, b, a to two 360 controls and like 10,000 buttons I quit. 

Well, to be fair. It's hard to like playing video games with you keep dropping the controller.

</div>
</blockquote>
Impossible....with the kinect.

Signature.
Quote: 

<div>
I actually despise video games and haven't played one without kids or being forced to because all the "guys" are playing video games while the "girls" gossip or whatever they do when they get together in a large room (my guess is the boil our souls in a cauldron)  for over 5 years.  I've never been very good at them and never wanted to spend the time to get good at them.  I did play through high school and college because you kind of have to and have a Wii for the kids and the only game I was ever good at was Tecmo Bowl once the games went beyond up, down, left, right, b, a to two 360 controls and like 10,000 buttons I quit. 

</div>
</blockquote>
Ah is that MS humor or goat humor or both.

TeamFUMS.org

MichiganGoat on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Twitter

TeamFUMS on Facebook

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CubbieBlues" data-cid="218568" data-time="1400036913">
<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
Ah is that MS humor or goat humor or both.

</div>
</blockquote>
I was going for the MS humor.

Nakedman, the kinect wouldn't help, It would keep telling him to stand still.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Quote: 

Nakedman, the kinect wouldn't help, It would keep telling him to stand still.

Even in Dance Central #?
Signature.
I can't play the Kinect since I never wear pants at home. It doesn't know how to process my ghastly sack.