Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB.TV changes
Quote:Right on. Fingers crossed the improvements carry over.

BTW, do you guys know of any media center-ish Roku apps that let you stream videos across your network? I’m looking for something like Air Video for iOS for streaming torrents from my PC.

I use Plex for that and I'd be lost without it.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="339522" data-time="1539057250">
Right on. Fingers crossed the improvements carry over.

BTW, do you guys know of any media center-ish Roku apps that let you stream videos across your network? I’m looking for something like Air Video for iOS for streaming torrents from my PC.

I use Plex for that and I'd be lost without it.</blockquote>

Much appreciated.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jstraw" data-cid="339528" data-time="1539091426">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jeffy" data-cid="339522" data-time="1539057250">
Right on. Fingers crossed the improvements carry over.

I use Plex for that and I'd be lost without it.</blockquote>

Much appreciated.

</blockquote>

Also, after using it for three or four years, the last time they ran a ridiculously good special on a lifetime subscription, I bit. Of the additional features, the best is that I can access my server away from home on my laptop and mobile devices.
Reminder that anyone with T-Mobile can get MLB.TV free today only.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
For anyone with T-Mobile, you can get MLB.TV for free today (as well as a year's subscription to The Athletic if you are a new subscriber).

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
So I recently got a new LG tv and I seem to be finding out that the MLB tv app/channel isn’t available on LG TVs for some reason? Is that correct and if so, what the hell?
MLB is so bad at promoting their product. It's embarrassing.
Trying to find last night's game was a perfect example of that. A "free" game between two terrible teams that no one could find or had any interest in finding. The random Statcast stats that appeared at the bottom right corner of the screen seemed out of place unless you are a nerd or degenerate gambler. Well done MLB.
(05-14-2022, 08:56 AM)rok Wrote: a nerd or degenerate gambler

lol
Wait, that's the laugh out loud emoticon? It just looks like I'm grinning.
(05-16-2022, 01:35 PM)Butcher Wrote: Wait, that's the laugh out loud emoticon? It just looks like I'm grinning.

Fixed. lol
I'm going to change them all to the dancing peepee.
(05-17-2022, 07:00 AM)jeffy Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 01:35 PM)Butcher Wrote: Wait, that's the laugh out loud emoticon? It just looks like I'm grinning.

Fixed. lol

Thanks, jeffy!
(05-18-2022, 08:45 AM)jstraw Wrote: I'm going to change them all to the dancing peepee.

I fully support this. Fully.