Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty
Mine is done. I am also pretty sure my team is not going to be very good this season.
<!--quoteo(post=19361:date=Feb 20 2009, 02:02 PM:name=cigar)-->QUOTE (cigar @ Feb 20 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Mine is done. I am also pretty sure my team is not going to be very good this season.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In terms of scheduling- take a look at your off weeks nad let me know what weeks you want to play and who/what kind of team you want to play.
Give me weeks 1,3,4 and 15. I really don't care what kind of teams I would like to play. Give me a team from the SEC and the Big 12 for two of the weeks and then give me some teams that I shouldn't have a lot of trouble with like a Miami of Ohio or Ball St. Something along those lines.
I don't know if I am in for another season
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=19491:date=Feb 21 2009, 12:17 AM:name=Baron)-->QUOTE (Baron @ Feb 21 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't know if I am in for another season<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think this is going to be my last season "commishing". I think the fact that the game is broken combined with we're going on a solid 6 months is starting to wear down.

I'll still gladly play anyone in NCAA or Madden. I know MLB game comes out next month that I may pick up. Definately in for next year as well. Take it for what its worth. You can obviously still pull the file from the dynasty offline and continue too if you're really attached to your team as well.
I think I am going to go ahead and drop out as well. I can then just pull my team from the dynasty and go at my own pace. I also am still up for playing anyone though. Just give me a shout.
Alright I think it's safe to call this dead. It's been fun, guys. Hopefully we can do something like this next year or with a different game.
We doing this again this year? I know Fly won't be participating as he has a white hot hate for the game. Getting solid reviews though and I always give into this one.
@TheBlogfines
I bought it today, going to throw it in tonight.

I'm game to do the online dynasty mode however don't want to "commish" it again. If someone else wants to though count me in.

Even if we dont do the online dynasty - I'd recommend giving this one a look. Some of the neat features are the ability to build a school from scratch (of which you can do online and import into the game so custom logos and what not). For recruiting you can try to talk shit on other schools to recruits. Good stuff.
I'd be interested in another online dynasty, but I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to pick up the game.
Another semi neat feature is this metagame called "Season Showdown". You pick your school and whenever you play as that school, you get points. Points are earn for doing stuff like INT's sacks, etc - but also for "Sportsmanship". So if you run up the score or are passing with a huge lead you'll get docked (I'm looking at you Baron). Your score gets uploaded to EA servers where everyones points are uploaded to their team. Something like at the end of the regular football season, the top 32 teams do some kind of tournament. Its totally worthless but a nice little feature.

Say what you will about gameplaying being the same, the presentation is pretty slick this year. Plus - its got Erin fucking Andrews.
I think I am buying Madden this year. I just can't pass up having Cutler on the Bears.
<!--quoteo(post=50091:date=Jul 15 2009, 05:26 PM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Jul 15 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think I am buying Madden this year. I just can't pass up having Cutler on the Bears.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

But who's he going to throw to? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Microwave