Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI
i think i feel the same way brock does. what i think he's saying is that if the soi league were active he'd be more into it. i quit all csfbl and i used to be a diehard fake baseball dork. the only team i've kept is this one in hopes that it comes back but i check it very seldom. i think we need to actively go after the new guys, get enough to make a full league and start over. no, i'm not volunteering to do it, just don't have the time, but i'd be all over it if it got done. glitches and down times aside the game was a blast but it really sucks if the majority of the league isn't into it. i quit all my other leagues because of too many dickholes. the dickholes here are like family so them i'll deal with gladly.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->i think we need to actively go after the new guys, get enough to make a full league and start over.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks for your honesty.vote taken.
I guess I'm trying to ask for ways of getting new guys.
Maybe the best thing we could do is make both SOI's public and hope to get enough guys to make a new league.
I'm just trying to help...if y'all just want to say fuck it...thats cool too.
Please voice your opinion.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
If we were combine all interested owners and make a new league as opposed to trying to run 2 leagues currently, I would be interested in coming back.

I think a lot of the problem is that some people are loyal to SOI2 and others are loyal to SOI but there aren't enough active CSFBLers at this point to do both.

If we get 24 peeps committed I'll join the new league.
What ever came of this? I'd like to play.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
if we ever got the numbers, i would always be up to revive the thing here at soi
I'd be there.
Who's your daddy?
Can someone give me a primer on how much time CSFBL requires? I'm huge into Fantasy Sports but have never done anything that is simulated. I'd be interested if a new league were sterted. Can rules be posted or maybe a general discussion about how it works.
Honestly Coldneck....I look at my team each day and it takes me around 3 minutes. I look at my scores and the standings. If there is no trading going on then it does not take much time at all once you have your team set the way you want.
well, if we started a new league i would hope there would be some trading, but coldneck, it still doesn't take a lot of time. help pages - here is their overview
I'd definitely be in if a new league was started. This seems right up my alley. I never considered it before because of all the nastiness that showed up here as a result of CSFBL. But now that I've looked into it a lot more it is something I'd definitely want to do. I'd also be willing to take over someone's team in one of the current leagues if a new league isn't formed. But I think I'd prefer a new league because it appears that nobody cares about the current leagues.

Ace, you should rejoin. I can tell you want to.
I would be in for a brand new start. But only if we would have a live draft during each draft period and actually do all 3 rounds. If we have to halt sims to get the draft done then fine, but I want to do a draft all the way through each year.
Dang, that game really was a lot of fun.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Sooooooo, does this post really need to be stickied here any longer?
Probably not.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Dude, I spent hours trying to get this thing to hang right and you want to just get rid of it?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy