Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI
So, Liner had an idea to start everything over and try to get a brand new SOI league to take over for the old one (link: http://www.thecubsbrickyard.com/sonsofivy/...1&start=11).

So, I'm thinking if we can get 24 people together, we could start over with a new league. If you're interested in starting up a fresh new league, just post and let me know in here. I'll keep a running total of people that are interested and if there's enough people, we can discuss trying to start this up.

ATTENTION NEWER MEMBERS!!!!
If you are interested in this at all in anyway, please let us know. There's plenty of people here that would be happy to help show you the ropes. Just post here and show some interest and we'll go from there.

Interested owners:
Scarey
Liner
Brock
Mikey
Destined
Jessie
Rapp
Coolpoppa
HTC
BT
Chitown
Plummer
Captain
me, if we get enough owners before we start the thing
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
I'd probably be willing.
<!--quoteo(post=12188:date=Jan 17 2009, 07:24 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jan 17 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd probably be willing.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
+1
[Image: lou.jpg]
I'm up for a shot.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I'm in.
I'm in...
<!--quoteo(post=12220:date=Jan 18 2009, 10:02 AM:name=jessiehawkeye)-->QUOTE (jessiehawkeye @ Jan 18 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm in.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's what he said.
[Image: lou.jpg]
I'm in.
Who's your daddy?
I'd try it.
Sorry guys, I would be out. Just don't have it in me to start from scratch again.
If you need me, I'd be in. I wouldn't be very active, but I would fill a spot.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Things have settled down for me and I would be interested in getting back in to CSFBL. Do the sims still get stuck all the time or is it running smoother?
<!--quoteo(post=12441:date=Jan 19 2009, 04:52 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)-->QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Jan 19 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Things have settled down for me and I would be interested in getting back in to CSFBL. Do the sims still get stuck all the time or is it running smoother?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The sims are actually running smoother and if you have a full league you get 8 games a day. Right now we are only getting 4, but nothing is getting skipped.
to make it even better and i know it would be really tough but couldn't we get a new league and then not activate the sims for a while? i'm sure it's been done but i think it would be cool if we drafted the teams player by player, so you actually built your own team. it might take like a month to do the draft but the game itself might seem more fresh if we were able to start a new league this way. obviously you'd have to keep the salary cap in mind when drafting but we're not exactly building a huge list of interested people here, maybe this would be interesting? i wouldn't commish a league but if people wanted to do this draft thing i'd totally run it and then hand it over to the actual commishes.

it may be an impossibly bad idea but i want to do something to have an active soi league again.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.