Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Blood
<!--quoteo(post=56972:date=Aug 11 2009, 09:07 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 11 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Godric has quickly become one of my favorite characters. And I don't know why, but I just want the Mary Ann character to go away. She just isn't that interesting to me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I agree. I really hope she is gone by season's end. That storyline is dragging and hopefully is resolved soon. She belongs on Melrose Place or something, not on a show like this.
while i do like the freaky shots of the people when their eyes turn black, i agree with you guys. it just seems so disconnected with the main story, i guess having the main characters in a totally different state has something to do with that as well. i'm kind of hoping that sookie gets back and they're all gone from the house and tara acts like none of it ever happened
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
My words to the wife during the last episode: "God I hope that bitch dies soon." In other words, I agree with you all. When you think about it, maybe she is the perfect villain. You don't sympathize for her, and you want her to get her's in the worst possible way.
the chopping and sauteing of the heart scene was pretty cool too
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
I don't think it's possible to kill a Maenad. We're stuck with her until she gets bored and moves on.
<!--quoteo(post=57025:date=Aug 11 2009, 12:21 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Aug 11 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->the chopping and sauteing of the heart scene was pretty cool too<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I am rarely grossed out by stuff I see in movies/shows, but that was pretty disgusting.
<!--quoteo(post=57028:date=Aug 11 2009, 12:27 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 11 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=57025:date=Aug 11 2009, 12:21 PM:name=liner)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (liner @ Aug 11 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->the chopping and sauteing of the heart scene was pretty cool too<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I am rarely grossed out by stuff I see in movies/shows, but that was pretty disgusting.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
When she was cutting up the heart, it was hard to watch even for me. When she served it though, and Tara cut into it and it bled like the game hens or whatever those cooked birds were in Eraserhead, I couldn't believe they would actually eat it unless they were under a spell. How did that at all look appetizing? I just kept imagining it was gooey cherry pie or something. Brutal.
<!--quoteo(post=56972:date=Aug 11 2009, 07:07 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 11 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Godric has quickly become one of my favorite characters. And I don't know why, but I just want the Mary Ann character to go away. She just isn't that interesting to me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a bad feeling Godric will be a goner. He's the big peace-keeper, so it makes sense for them to kill him off. Then all hell can break loose.
<!--quoteo(post=57030:date=Aug 11 2009, 12:39 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Aug 11 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=56972:date=Aug 11 2009, 07:07 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 11 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Godric has quickly become one of my favorite characters. And I don't know why, but I just want the Mary Ann character to go away. She just isn't that interesting to me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a bad feeling Godric will be a goner. He's the big peace-keeper, so it makes sense for them to kill him off. Then all hell can break loose.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's why I was wondering if he would martyr himself by protecting everyone from the bomber in the next episode. I have no idea, but I think you may be correct. It would be strange though to kill him off so soon. All hell would break loose.
Tonight's episode wasn't really anything overly exciting. But I think it set things up nicely for the final few episodes. It looks like it is going to be one big shit storm, and I can't wait.
I thought this weekend's episode was pretty good. It started great and ended great. The middle was more about the characters growing up and taking stands. I like where this is headed, but damn it makes me sad that there are only 3 episodes left for the season.
<!--quoteo(post=58453:date=Aug 17 2009, 10:25 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Aug 17 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought this weekend's episode was pretty good. It started great and ended great. The middle was more about the characters growing up and taking stands. I like where this is headed, but damn it makes me sad that there are only 3 episodes left for the season.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I agree. The season has really flown. It's reflective of how good it's been. I'm excited about the vamps getting in on the fight against that Marianne bitch.
When Jason, Andy, and Sam faked the sacrifice to the god last night, I about pissed my pants. Awesome episode.
<!--quoteo(post=59784:date=Aug 24 2009, 06:12 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Aug 24 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->When Jason, Andy, and Sam faked the sacrifice to the god last night, I about pissed my pants. Awesome episode.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Agreed. That was hilarious. The entire episode was great. Can't wait to see Evan Rachel Wood all vamped out next week as the Queen.
Bull shit God's got horns!