Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/8/2010 Cubs vs Braves
Colvin!
<!--quoteo(post=87028:date=Apr 8 2010, 03:16 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Apr 8 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This is when Colvin shows that Heyward ain't worth shit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Great call, my friend!!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
HOLY SHIT!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Colvin smoked that thang.
RUBY SUCKS ON COLVINS BALLS!!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Best #21 ever.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Nice, youngster. Very nice.
That ball was smoked
Quick, trade him while his value is high!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=87086:date=Apr 8 2010, 06:36 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Apr 8 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That ball was smoked<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah it was. Crushed.
Nice swing, Hill.
Seeing the MLB 2K10 simulation of this game that MLB Network just showed ... that game looks like shit compared to The Show.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
So awesome I'm getting the Mets and Fuckfish.

At least I've got Pat.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

The Muhammad Ali dance mix in that Gatorade commercial is as bad as they come. It has nothing on the Hamster Dance Mix.
Please strike the legend out.