Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/8/2010 Cubs vs Braves
Apparently every pitch is a strike between 3-0 and 3-2.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Rami was a mile behind that heater. Sigh.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Give the home plate ump credit for the Ramirez strikeout. He walked twice.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
At least the ump was consistent
He's not consistent unless pitches 2 inches outside are called strikes for Wells.
Mmmbop.
I'd feel better if it didn't look like Theriot had to put everything he had just to make a routine throw to 1st.
<!--quoteo(post=87069:date=Apr 8 2010, 04:24 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Apr 8 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd feel better if it didn't look like Theriot had to put everything he had just to make a routine throw to 1st.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Just like Ecksteer.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img]
Cy Young for Wells.
<!--quoteo(post=87069:date=Apr 8 2010, 06:24 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Apr 8 2010, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd feel better if it didn't look like Theriot had to put everything he had just to make a routine throw to 1st.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'd feel better if I didn't have to give a reach around last night.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Nice to hear Harden is still the same.
Does MLB Network really have to keep that big "LIVE" graphic on the screen for the entire game like they just cracked the technology? I assume they're also broadcasting in living color.
Damn Colvin!
COLVIN!
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk