Drew SS
Upton RF
Reynolds 3B
LaRoche 1B
Young CF
Gillespie LF
Snyder C
Kennedy P
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Wind howling out. Apparently the Vegas over/under for the game is 13.5.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=93554:date=Apr 29 2010, 01:01 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 29 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wind howling out. Apparently the Vegas over/under for the game is 13.5.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So, we're going to lose a blowout? That sucks.

EDIT: Actually, I feel pretty good about D-Lee and Rami going yard today.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Good start from Lilly.
The Cardinals are going to run away with the division.
POINTS!
A hit with RISP!
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=93569:date=Apr 29 2010, 12:01 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 29 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Cardinals are going to run away with the division.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And they haven't even played the Royals yet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
You can still see remains of the Opening Day logo painted on the grass...you'd think they would have washed it out better...
C'mon, Teddy...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
Today is definitely not the day to walk the first two guys in an inning...
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=93580:date=Apr 29 2010, 12:16 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 29 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->C'mon, Teddy...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's just messy.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]