Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. D'Backs 4/29
Gray and Russell can go pound sand too.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Too bad that line drive didn't take off Russell's head. That would have been exciting at least. It would have been easier to watch than him getting absolutely slaughtered with no end in sight.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Russell blows.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Dude... get him out of there.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=93554:date=Apr 29 2010, 11:01 AM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 29 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wind howling out. Apparently the Vegas over/under for the game is 13.5.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm moving to Vegas.
I think Russell should resort to the hidden ball trick.

I don't know whether to feel bad for Russell or not.
<!--quoteo(post=93653:date=Apr 29 2010, 01:25 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 29 2010, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think Russell should resort to the hidden ball trick.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's got to be the most humiliating half inning I've ever seen a pitch endure.
There we go. That's a start!
ARam! Mr Clutch!
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Hmm... masturbate with Icy Hot or watch the last 2 and a half innings. Decisions, decisions.

This is how rallies are born.
<!--quoteo(post=93659:date=Apr 29 2010, 01:30 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 29 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm... masturbate with Icy Hot or watch the last 2 and a half innings. Decisions, decisions.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Does that really work? I heard bananas are great.
Fergie says Z is slumping. WTF