Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some good news
<!--quoteo(post=105097:date=Jul 12 2010, 10:15 AM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ Jul 12 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105062:date=Jul 12 2010, 09:19 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jul 12 2010, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105052:date=Jul 12 2010, 06:13 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 12 2010, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And the White Sox don't ever lose.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It is their year. 25-5 since early June. If they win the whole thing again, I think I may be done with baseball.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fat chance of that--you still watch 3-5 games per week. Face it--you're a lifer. I haven't watched an entire game in at least a month.

Anyone want my bleacher tickets for SOITOW? I'll sell them below face value.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You are correct, but I will do my damnedest to suppress that part of me to the outside world. I will go back to boycotting games and will never bring up baseball in conversations.

Closeted Cubs fandom here I come.
When I was in ATL for the 4th, went to a game and pledged my baseball allegiance to the Braves...

Next thing I knew I was sitting in Buffalo Wild Wings watching the Cubs-Dbacks on the baseball package crunching big beers watching every pitch. I tried, it didn't work. Once you are in, there is no turning back. Fuck. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
Dylan McKay is my hero
When I live in AZ, it was my plan to make the DBacks my second favorite team. To root for them in all cases except when they played the Cubs. I ended up hating them.

My love for the Cubs is dwindling every season. If and when it finally fades away for good, I'll be done with baseball. I can't root for another team.
Wang.