Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theriot/Lilly for DeWitt and 2 Prospects
Just saw it on Twitter...waiting for a link.
"Last year, I was sort of a kid and I was a little scared, I ain't scared any more."
Quote:- Hank Aaron
Prospects are Brett Wallach & Kyle Smit.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Yes...from Jayson Stark.

http://twitter.com/jaysonst
"Last year, I was sort of a kid and I was a little scared, I ain't scared any more."
Quote:- Hank Aaron
In other news, the Cubs signed Ted Lilly.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=109039:date=Jul 31 2010, 01:19 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Jul 31 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->In other news, the Cubs signed Ted Lilly.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sign and trade to the Dodgers?
No more baserunning gaffes to complain about! I'm going to miss Lilly.
This is fucking terrible. Blake DeWitt is fucking terrible. Brett Wallach is our centerpiece. But for now I will go puke. I really have hated Blake DeWitt for so long, and seeing Lilly in Dodger blue will take a toll on me. Sorry Gad.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Just so you guys know, DeWitt is from a small town in Missouri, and when he played in St. Louis for the first time, that town's mayor said it would be hard to go against the Cardinals.
<!--quoteo(post=109069:date=Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just so you guys know, DeWitt is from a small town in Missouri, and when he played in St. Louis for the first time, that town's mayor said it would be hard to go against the Cardinals.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So we're supposed to have something against him because of what the mayor of the town he used to live in said?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
I like it. I like it long time.
<!--quoteo(post=109071:date=Jul 31 2010, 01:07 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Jul 31 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=109069:date=Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just so you guys know, DeWitt is from a small town in Missouri, and when he played in St. Louis for the first time, that town's mayor said it would be hard to go against the Cardinals.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So we're supposed to have something against him because of what the mayor of the town he used to live in said?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He is a Cardinal at heart.
I don't like losing Lilly. I understand it, but I don't like it.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=109073:date=Jul 31 2010, 04:15 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 31 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=109071:date=Jul 31 2010, 01:07 PM:name=Kid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid @ Jul 31 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=109069:date=Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 31 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just so you guys know, DeWitt is from a small town in Missouri, and when he played in St. Louis for the first time, that town's mayor said it would be hard to go against the Cardinals.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He is a Cardinal at heart.
If that's proof, the former president of your country once said: "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." Does that make you an idiot at heart?
We're finally free from the bonehead!

I will miss Ted, but it had to be done.
No more Theriot! I don't see any bad news in this trade.
@TheBlogfines