Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
The draft status is screwed up. We could be in big trouble here. I'm seeing if there is anything I can do about it.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
This is the email I just got from Yahoo:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we were unable to draft players into your league (SOI Keeper League) due to technical difficulties.

We have changed your league to an Autopick draft and set your status to Not Ready. You can either choose a new live draft time or set your status to Ready and have us draft your league. See the rules for more information.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I can set another time for tonight, but it will be late, or we have to figure out a time later this week. Or we draft offline. There is no chance we will get everyone to agree since I doubt even half the league is looking at this right now.

Can you still get 9 pm ET?  If so, do it.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Yeah, if we could do it tonight that would be great...

@TheBlogfines
I can do later on tonight or sometime this week. Was the league finalized before the draft?

"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Later tonight would work for me.
Tonight works best for me. And this explains why it wasn't available when I went to log in...

I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
So if we did it at 9pm EST that would be 8pm CST right?

"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Quote:Tonight works best for me. And this explains why it wasn't available when I went to log in...

Yeah I had just asked Fella where the hell is the enter draft thing haha
@TheBlogfines
Quote:Tonight works best for me. And this explains why it wasn't available when I went to log in...
Yeah, I was starting to panic.

- Butcher
This isn't BT's fault.  I have access to try and set the draft and it's not letting us pick a time.  I don't know if this is going to happen tonight

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
I'm down for later tonight.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Everyone stand by.  Yahoo has tweeted that they are working on a fix for the drafts.

I tried every time up until 10 PM Central, and they are all filled.