Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Team
We wont get shit for him. Im going off of Darvish trade, but unless hes lights out and a team is desperate for a closer, we will get salary relief and a throw away prospect at best
Quote:Brett must be thrilled with this. Woof.

https://twitter.com/watchmarquee/status/...8898043905
This line just does nothing for me.  
Chafin isnt good right? Im not sure the appeal we had signing him again.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rok" data-cid="356768" data-time="1616357193">
<div>
Brett must be thrilled with this. Woof.

https://twitter.com/watchmarquee/status/...8898043905
This line just does nothing for me.  

</div>
</blockquote>

I have the shirt that says The Best Game Ever Was Played on a Wednesday in Cleveland. Or whatever it says. I liked that one when it came out and I thought they were kind of clever and funny at first, but how much longer can they keep this joke going? It's kind of just one really long note being played over and over.
Quote:Chafin isnt good right? Im not sure the appeal we had signing him again.

He’s a lefty and doesn’t appear to be very good. Did I mention he’s a lefty?
The streak is over.

https://twitter.com/M_Montemurro/status/...8470868994
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Biggie" data-cid="356774" data-time="1616555677">
Chafin isnt good right? Im not sure the appeal we had signing him again.
Hes a lefty and doesnt appear to be very good. Did I mention hes a lefty?</blockquote>

Gotta have that lefty
The front office just optioned Nico in favour of Sogard, even though he has been in Arizona training and bulking up over the winter, been lights out offensively and was a finalist as a GG last season in defence.

Its Bryant situation Mark II.
Nicos bat needs significantly more work than Bryants did in his first years. Yes, service time factors in but more concerned that front office loves Sogard over both Nico and Bote.

Expecting Sogard to either come out and have a scorching April then fade or just never take off. Then after Nico spends his 36 days of minor league service time, Nicos glove will pull him up to MLB roster.
Sogard fucking blows.
Surprised about Shelby Miller not making the cut. Sogard is Darwin Barney all over again.
I'm still not sold on Hoerner, but I don't understand the FO's fascination with Sogard at all. At his best, he's league average, and I hate this face.
Hendricks

Davies

Arrieta

Williams

Alzolay

Kimbrel

Chafin

Brothers

Adam

Maples

Holder

Tempera

Winkler

Workman

Contreras

Rizzo

Bote

Baez

Bryant

Pederson

Happ

Heywood

Sogard

Duffy

Higgins

Marisnick

This bullpen is going to give me a heart attack
Unfortunately, not certain if bullpen, starters, or expecting the similar core that couldn’t produce consistently the last 4 seasons to produce this season is most concerning facet with this squad
That bullpen could be very bad.