Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Movies
In high school I watch Pump Up the Volume all the time I thought it was awesome. Well, it was on HBO last night and I watched the end and it was not so good. I was curious as to what other movies you may have seen when you were younger and now you think "what the hell was that piece of shit".
Red Dawn. I loved that movie. Now, it's pretty corny and not near as cool as I once thought it was.
I loved Scarface when I was a teenager. Not so much anymore.
Speaking of Christian Slater, "Kuffs". Remember that movie?
[Image: lou.jpg]
Rocky IV.
If I flip through the channels and it's on, I am biologically incapable of not watching it.
Fox and the Hound.
Willow
[Image: little_monsters.jpg]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=976:date=Dec 2 2008, 11:00 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Dec 2 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Willow<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I fucking hate that movie. It's creepy.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Legend
[Image: lou.jpg]
They Live
Untouchables

I thought both were cool as hell when I was a kid, but watching them now I can't get through either without thinking corny.
<!--quoteo(post=980:date=Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They Live
Untouchables

I thought both were cool as hell when I was a kid, but watching them now I can't get through either without thinking corny.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
"I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
<!--quoteo(post=980:date=Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They Live
Untouchables

I thought both were cool as hell when I was a kid, but watching them now I can't get through either without thinking corny.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I still like "They Live". So bite me.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
They had the five Planet of the Apes movies on last weekend. What the hell was that? And yet I watched all of them.
Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night.
<!--quoteo(post=1002:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:57 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Dec 3 2008, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=980:date=Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Dec 2 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They Live
Untouchables

I still like "They Live". So bite me.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Have you watched it recently? The concept is still great, and how awesome is it having Rowdy Roddy Piper as the lead, but it just comes apart toward the middle, and the dialogue isn't nearly as funny as I remember. I'm not saying it sucks, but it doesn't hold up as well as some 1980's schlock.