Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI ESPN Keeper League
just an idea
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Count me for the 1 day trade period and even waiver claim.

Count me against OBP over AVG
<!--quoteo(post=97335:date=May 20 2010, 11:25 AM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ May 20 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Count me for the 1 day trade period and even waiver claim.

Count me against OBP over AVG<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
agreed on both
No me gusto OBP over AVG. Maybe have both, but don't do away with one for the other.

And I would lessen the trade review period. This isn't a public league and everyone seems savvy enough to know a raping (also, there isn't mults which is the biggest reason for having the review period.)

Now, I feel my offense is finally sustainable for the season, but wtf is with my pitching? If I wasn't last in saves I'd be in the top 3 by now. So someone trade me a closer. What sucks is my closers have been injured, suck and both. I know that there is 4 months left and my pitching pitching can't suck this bad considering my staff. Not to knock those who are ranked above me, but I know that my best pitchers are better than the Colts best pitchers.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Ok, so that's 6 for 6 in favor of shortening the trade review period... Good enough for me. I'll change it once the two pending trades process or the players involved lock for the day so that it goes down tomorrow. I don't want anyone to think that I'm doing this to give myself some sort of unfair advantage sine I'm involved in one of the pending trades.
So, since the Morales injury hurts my team in an area that I was already struggling in, I've updated my trade block. Is anyone interested in swapping a power bat in a 1 for 1 type deal for a SP like Leake, Gallardo, Sheets, Anderson or Garcia?
Perhaps. Look at my squad and make me an offer. I don't have time to look at it today.
I have two first baseman and one outfielder in particular you might be interested in. Big names. They might be Werth a lot to your team.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
BTW, ESPN needs to have a side-by-side viewing of both teams when looking at potential trades like Yahoo does. I keep sending trade offers I don't mean to because I am used to there being that.
<!--quoteo(post=99689:date=Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->BTW, ESPN needs to have a side-by-side viewing of both teams when looking at potential trades like Yahoo does. I keep sending trade offers I don't mean to because I am used to there being that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, that's pretty damn annoying.
<!--quoteo(post=99787:date=Jun 3 2010, 04:28 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Jun 3 2010, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=99689:date=Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->BTW, ESPN needs to have a side-by-side viewing of both teams when looking at potential trades like Yahoo does. I keep sending trade offers I don't mean to because I am used to there being that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not your offers, the fact that you can't view players side by side on ESPN [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=99788:date=Jun 3 2010, 05:29 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Jun 3 2010, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=99787:date=Jun 3 2010, 04:28 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Jun 3 2010, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=99689:date=Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Jun 3 2010, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->BTW, ESPN needs to have a side-by-side viewing of both teams when looking at potential trades like Yahoo does. I keep sending trade offers I don't mean to because I am used to there being that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not your offers, the fact that you can't view players side by side on ESPN [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
Both probably are.
Just want to remind everyone that the deadline for getting in your league fees is about 4 weeks away.
Now that Stanton is up and shining I have some pretty great OFers with power. I'm looking to unload one for a SS, C, or top notch starter. I'll send out some trade requests later today, but let me know if you are interested in any of my guys.
<!--quoteo(post=100389:date=Jun 8 2010, 12:52 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Jun 8 2010, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just want to remind everyone that the deadline for getting in your league fees is about 4 weeks away.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not paying unless I move into contention...

Kidding...I'M KIDDING!