Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI 2010 Draft Thread-Completed
Draft Order: Round 1

Clark Street Captains - Pedro Weaver CF 19 yr.
Swashbuckling Adamaniacs - 3B Gary Wines
Cocoa Beach Destroyers -RF Michael Spencer
Happy Scrappy Hero Pups- P Steven Pruitt
Springfield Isotopes -Albert Sasser, 19,1b,
Wrigleyville Trixie Bangers -Kevin Patterson 1B 17
Sandberg Rhinos -Thomas Reed P
Port Chester Whooping Cranes -Roy Davila 1B
Davenport Biittner's -Daniel Meehan, 17 RF
Clark Street Captains via Springfield Blues Kings -Brian Fries P 19
Northshore Nutjobs -Stewart Messer P
Chi-Town Ferocious Fellas -Steven Vaca P
Hill Valley Lightning -Gerald Money P 19
Evanston Henry Cotto's Return -John Frazier, C
Sullivan Turtlenecks -Dewayne Garner P
Stylin and Profilin Nature Boys -1B Kenneth Simon
Brookfield Bungholes Stanley Mott P
Greenville Gorillas -Juan Gonzalez P
Clark Street Captains via West Lafayette Smoke Blowers -Richard Campbell P 19
Clark Street Captains via Massachusetts Minutemen -Kevin Buxton C 20
Downtown Xs and Os -Dario Reilly P
Northwest Indiana Blue Collars-2B David Severns
Clark Street Captains via Hammond Snipers -Russell Grisham SS.
Ipi Chipi Fwangdongs-Nicolas Booth P

Round 2

Clark Street Captains- Martin Barrow P
Swashbuckling Adamaniacs- P James Haas
Cocoa Beach Destroyers -C Robert Willingham
Happy Scrappy Hero Pups - LF John Marine, 20
Springfield Isotopes-Jeffrey Cooper 3B
Wrigleyville Trixie Bangers -James Lemons 3B 21
Sandberg Rhinos -Larry Scott P
Port Chester Whooping Cranes -Larry Lott 2B
Davenport Biittner's -Jonathan Alexander P
Clark Street Captains via Springfield Blues Kings -Danny Gideon p
Northshore Nutjobs -Larry Adams RF
Chi-Town Ferocious Fellas -Jerry Boss P
Hill Valley Lightning Marc Leggett CF
Evanston Henry Cotto's Return -Deroshay Nichols P
Sullivan Turtlenecks -Lester Livingston P
Stylin and Profilin Nature Boys - P Paul Kurtz
Brookfield Bungholes -Leon Busch P
Greenville Gorillas -David Ebeling P
West Lafayette Smoke Blowers -P Erik Franzen
Clark Street Captains via Massachusetts Minutemen -William Leblanc P
Downtown Xs and Os -Ryan Obrien RF
Northwest Indiana Blue Collars -William Maynard P
Clark Street Captains via Hammond Snipers-Bobby Mika P
Ipi Chipi Fwangdongs -Wendell Hahn P

If anything isn't right please let me know.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
The Captains take Pedro Weaver CF 19 yr.

Rapp is up.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
<!--quoteo(post=10841:date=Jan 12 2009, 07:23 AM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 12 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Captains take Pedro Weaver CF 19 yr.

Rapp is up.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Adamania select 3B Gary Wines...
RF Michael Spencer
I'll take P Steven Pruitt, 17, $476,000.
Albert Sasser, 19,1b, 907k
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Kevin Patterson 1B 17
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Daniel Meehan, 17 RF. Set as #1.
Brian Fries P 19

Poppa please set to #1.

Assign the Nutjobs the highest salaried available player. I will make sure it is set to number 1.
Stewart Messer P for Nutjobs.

Messer set to #1 for the Nutjobs.
Gerald Money P 19
Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night.
I'll take John Frazier, C.
If you still do ageConfusedalary, give me best... otherwise auto me when I come up.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]