Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI 2010 Draft Thread-Completed
Dewayne Garner P

set to 1
[Image: lou.jpg]
Who is Anita Peeskwik?

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
Really not sure what to go with so I guess I'll take 1B Kenneth Simon. He's set to 1.
<!--quoteo(post=11426:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Anita Peeskwik?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I asked about that a while back and didn't get an answer. I'm guessing it's one of the new guys that saw the thread mikey posted in the Confines.
Baron gets best available.
Juan Gonzalez P
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
Richard Campbell P 19 yo 714k.

Scarey please set to your #1.

Kevin Buxton C 20.

JohnR please set to your #1.

<!--quoteo(post=11429:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:52 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jan 13 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11426:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Anita Peeskwik?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I asked about that a while back and didn't get an answer. I'm guessing it's one of the new guys that saw the thread mikey posted in the Confines.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thats who we are waiting on now. If anyone knows,please give them a heads up.
I'll email Santo and hopefully he shows up.

<!--quoteo(post=11426:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Anita Peeskwik?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's me..sorry. Forgot we did this like this.

Sorry - I can't get to this from work. Just give me the next highest ranked player who is aged 21 or under - ok?
<!--quoteo(post=11522:date=Jan 14 2009, 10:09 AM:name=cherp)-->QUOTE (cherp @ Jan 14 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11426:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Anita Peeskwik?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sorry - I can't get to this from work. Just give me the next highest ranked player who is aged 21 or under - ok?

Dario Reilly P 21 $952

Remember to set him as #1 ,cherp.

<!--quoteo(post=11531:date=Jan 14 2009, 10:44 AM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 14 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11522:date=Jan 14 2009, 10:09 AM:name=cherp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cherp @ Jan 14 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11426:date=Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Anita Peeskwik?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dario Reilly P 21 $952

Remember to set him as #1 ,cherp.

Will do - thanks Cap.
<!--quoteo(post=11434:date=Jan 13 2009, 11:04 PM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Jan 13 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Richard Campbell P 19 yo 714k.

Scarey please set to your #1.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Set.
Santo takes 2B David Severns via PM.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=11610:date=Jan 14 2009, 05:27 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 14 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Santo takes 2B David Severns via PM.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Santo told me the same thing via PM.
Yep ....Santo finally came home.I couldn't be happier.I just got a PM asking me to wait so I will until I hear back.