Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
<!--quoteo(post=88433:date=Apr 12 2010, 05:02 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 12 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I watched this on Saturday night and really liked it. Then I watched it again the next day with my kids (I FF'd through the beginning where Max goes apeshit and bites his mom) and liked it even more. My daughter started crying near the end when Carol sees the heart Max made for him and then started howling as he left on the boat...which, of course, seeing my daughter cry made me cry.

4/5 stars. 4.5/5 if you watch it with your kids.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This was about the same as my reaction. I loved this movie and think it's a crime there's no category Gandolfini could have won an Oscar for.
<!--quoteo(post=88440:date=Apr 12 2010, 05:35 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 12 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=88433:date=Apr 12 2010, 05:02 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 12 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I watched this on Saturday night and really liked it. Then I watched it again the next day with my kids (I FF'd through the beginning where Max goes apeshit and bites his mom) and liked it even more. My daughter started crying near the end when Carol sees the heart Max made for him and then started howling as he left on the boat...which, of course, seeing my daughter cry made me cry.

4/5 stars. 4.5/5 if you watch it with your kids.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This was about the same as my reaction. I loved this movie and think it's a crime there's no category Gandolfini could have won an Oscar for.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Gandolfini was quite good. I thought the kid who played Max was really good, too.
i saw this with my 7 year old in the theater and loved it and then bought it on blu ray and watched it again last week. claire from 6 feet under played the main girl wild thing and i thought she did great too. it looked beautiful on the blu ray
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.