Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal Line Blitz
which one? one of my guys went with a guy i was playing with on the other team and i just looked at the parameters of my other guy's offers. shoulda pm'ed me, i would have signed. i still have my slow build FS available
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
are you mikeyw77? if so, i have an offer for my FS, now that i look. if it's you i'll definitely take it
no I am mikey79. It said you declined it because you wanted a no trade clause. So when I tried to offer it again, you had signed. oh well, maybe next year.
[Image: lou.jpg]
any of you who still play this, i have this guy -
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?...id=1149807 - who's actually pretty awesome. he was a slow build FS

and i have this agility based DT - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?..._id=728010

i'm sorting through a few offers but wondering if any of you guys were interested. pm me
I am not sure if anyone still does this, but I have a Level 51 FS looking for a home

Level 51 FS
i just retired my first 2 guys and am looking to make a slow build QB next year if any of you know of any slow build teams starting
<!--quoteo(post=70148:date=Nov 25 2009, 10:10 AM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Nov 25 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I am not sure if anyone still does this, but I have a Level 51 FS looking for a home

Level 51 FS<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
darn it you signed already. I had a team for you, but that is ok.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=70187:date=Nov 25 2009, 08:57 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Nov 25 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=70148:date=Nov 25 2009, 10:10 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Nov 25 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I am not sure if anyone still does this, but I have a Level 51 FS looking for a home

Level 51 FS<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
darn it you signed already. I had a team for you, but that is ok.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Do you still own a team Mikey? I have a bunch of unsigned high level players if you are interested.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.