Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal Line Blitz
I took over a team. So if anyone has a FA player that is above level 25 let me know. I can't guarantee if you would be starting or not. Let me know. http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=5368
[Image: lou.jpg]
I've started these guys awhile ago and kind of lost interest due to ownership changes and various shitty front office moves, but would be more than willing to move them you a new team should yours want them.

I have a lvl 46 DT, a 36 FS, and 24 WR. All have contracts that expire season 8 day 40. Let me know and I would sign with your team at least I could help your team in the short term, at best I might get interested again and help in the long term.
my team is very good. this season we're looking for a guard, a punter and a blocking TE. we're in USA AAA, it's a good league and should be pro really soon. my guy's level 50, I'd say that's about the norm for the league. Let me know if anyone has any players like that and are interested
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=26617:date=Apr 2 2009, 10:29 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Apr 2 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->my team is very good. this season we're looking for a guard, a punter and a blocking TE. we're in USA AAA, it's a good league and should be pro really soon. my guy's level 50, I'd say that's about the norm for the league. Let me know if anyone has any players like that and are interested<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
HEY! get your own recruiting thread! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=26605:date=Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)-->QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've started these guys awhile ago and kind of lost interest due to ownership changes and various shitty front office moves, but would be more than willing to move them you a new team should yours want them.

I have a lvl 46 DT, a 36 FS, and 24 WR. All have contracts that expire season 8 day 40. Let me know and I would sign with your team at least I could help your team in the short term, at best I might get interested again and help in the long term.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
what is your user name there?
<!--quoteo(post=26737:date=Apr 3 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26605:date=Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've started these guys awhile ago and kind of lost interest due to ownership changes and various shitty front office moves, but would be more than willing to move them you a new team should yours want them.

I have a lvl 46 DT, a 36 FS, and 24 WR. All have contracts that expire season 8 day 40. Let me know and I would sign with your team at least I could help your team in the short term, at best I might get interested again and help in the long term.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

sorry, mtrainor85 is my username.
I might have a level 32 HB for you Mikey, if you need him.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=26780:date=Apr 3 2009, 08:36 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)-->QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Apr 3 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26737:date=Apr 3 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26605:date=Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM:name=chitownwinninitall)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chitownwinninitall @ Apr 2 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've started these guys awhile ago and kind of lost interest due to ownership changes and various shitty front office moves, but would be more than willing to move them you a new team should yours want them.

sorry, mtrainor85 is my username.
I can definitely use your DT and FS.
<!--quoteo(post=26617:date=Apr 2 2009, 10:29 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Apr 2 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->my team is very good. this season we're looking for a guard, a punter and a blocking TE. we're in USA AAA, it's a good league and should be pro really soon. my guy's level 50, I'd say that's about the norm for the league. Let me know if anyone has any players like that and are interested<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
got any plans for Mongo?
<!--quoteo(post=26784:date=Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I might have a level 32 HB for you Mikey, if you need him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I might need him. thanks If your FA FS available?
<!--quoteo(post=26804:date=Apr 4 2009, 09:28 AM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 4 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26784:date=Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I might have a level 32 HB for you Mikey, if you need him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no, he resigned with his original team. I've had 2 guys on that team since the start.

Let me know about the HB.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=26886:date=Apr 4 2009, 06:18 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Apr 4 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26804:date=Apr 4 2009, 09:28 AM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 4 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=26784:date=Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Apr 3 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I might have a level 32 HB for you Mikey, if you need him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no, he resigned with his original team. I've had 2 guys on that team since the start.

Let me know about the HB.
i'll take him. He will probably be the backup though. ok with that?
mikey did you get my PM yesterday?
<!--quoteo(post=27010:date=Apr 5 2009, 05:35 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Apr 5 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->mikey did you get my PM yesterday?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I didn't see it, until now. I can join, but probably won't be as active as others.
One of the teams I am on finally won a championship to earn a promotion to the Pro leagues. Now we will get our asses kicked for a little bit [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]