Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Day: Cubs @ Astros
<!--quoteo(post=27463:date=Apr 6 2009, 06:00 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 6 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27455:date=Apr 6 2009, 05:54 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Apr 6 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->How are your seats Butch?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm on the second train car from the front. I got a window seat -- and nobody sitting next to me. Not bad.

I should be at my stop in about 5 minutes.

I'm pumped.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sthuper!
<!--quoteo(post=27462:date=Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27461:date=Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I figured Hollandsworth was replacing Plesac. I've liked him a lot on Tribune Live and a few other appearances on CSN.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Until he drops a microphone on his shin and he's out for the rest of the season.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
What the hell just happened? Did Len say "don't yell in my ear"?
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=27462:date=Apr 6 2009, 05:58 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Apr 6 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27461:date=Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I figured Hollandsworth was replacing Plesac. I've liked him a lot on Tribune Live and a few other appearances on CSN.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Until he drops a microphone on his shin and he's out for the rest of the season.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=27453:date=Apr 6 2009, 05:53 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Apr 6 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lyle Lovitt . . . KB and Koz's lovechild.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Geoff Bloom?
@TheBlogfines
HERE WE GO BOYS. Juuuuuust inside to start
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Well, good start. GET THE PICKLE DICK OUT!
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ace.gif[/img]
BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/alf.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/alf.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/alf.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/alf.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
And what did he see? Fastballs. He sees those leading off the game, people need to shut up about him there.
@TheBlogfines
What a great call by Pudge...a heater to Sori.
Spank.
Kosuke needs to swap spots with Z in the lineup.
@TheBlogfines