Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hangover
Looks pretty funny. Good cast too.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2Hze8wR-9yZXqVkXGwmkzw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2Hze8wR-9yZXqVkXGwmkzw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
The hulu clip is unavailable, but I watched the Quicktime preview. Looks hilarious.

why is it letting me watch the Hulu clip without any problems? That's odd.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=30442:date=Apr 15 2009, 10:08 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Apr 15 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->why is it letting me watch the Hulu clip without any problems? That's odd.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's working now.
That looks pretty good!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Dude, Where's my car?
I do the same drum beat Mike Tyson does whenever I hear "In the Air Tonight".

Movie looks hilarious.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I can not wait to see this.
Yeah this looks pretty awesome.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Any movie that has Mike Tyson playing air-drums to a Phil Collins song has potential.
Saw it last night, pretty good. I laughed a lot. Tyson was funny, he is in it more than once. Galfinakis or however you spell his name stole the show.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Possibly the funniest movie I've ever seen. All three main characters were brilliant.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
very very funny. stay through the credits. loved it. good stuff for sure
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Awesome, really enjoyed it.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
I'm late to the party on this one but it was AWESOME. I laughed my ass off. Best comedy I've seen in years.